Reviews for Antiques Roadshow
blondferretgirl chapter 20 . 7/17
Love It!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 5/11
Oh goodness, your story didn't end. Where is the rest of it? There is so very much more to it. Their marriage and the change. Now that you've thrown the Volturi in, I want to read about them flying over there and meeting them all. Poop, so much left and it is not here. *shakes computer in hopes of more chapters falling out* I really enjoyed this one. Thank you. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 5/11
I figured she would choose this way. She had to or, your genre would be angst, not humor. With only one chapter left, we won't get her and him loving their vampire life together. Actually, I don't know that for sure. Although, I am guessing preparations and change and fade away. If, as a vampire, you don't really remember your human life, how will she remember all of that vast knowledge of hers? It could just disappear altogether when she changes. I hope that somehow, someway, it comes through her change with her. They talk of her doing what she loves as a vampire . . . even for vampires . . . however, if that knowledge does not come along for the ride, she loses it all. That would be bad.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 5/11
Well, she finally put the puzzle together. Seeing the sad and painful truth, that Edward will perish very soon after she takes her last breath, if she chooses life over immortality. That was not the best time for her to put that together in her mind, as she really lost it. I really liked that Edward took the opportunity to ask Charlie about marrying Bella. Vert sweet scene.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 5/11
I am loving that you have made Jacob a damn adult. That is beyond refreshing. I never care for the Jacob/Jake characters when they are whiney little boys that should be acting like men. Yours is wonderful. Very thoughtful and kind. I like that he wants the pack to meet with him, thinking they may be able to learn things from one another. Charlie was fantastic too. What a great group of characters you've molded Stephenie's into. Charlie with that quick wit, was really fun. Wonder how long it has been since the family lived there in Forks? Perhaps they can live there a little while, to give Bella time with her father?
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 5/11
Wow, a whoopee cushion made way before its time. Jasper was quite smart and creative in his youth. Seems it is a trait that came with him through the change. Alice's story was much better with the addition of Cynthia in it. I feel so very sorry for her Cynthia, as she lost her older sister to a man that just couldn't understand what was happening with his eldest child. I'm quite sure, even today, some southern men would most likely handle it the very same way. Taking their child off to an asylum, instead of helping them. Unable to accept something of that magnitude. I really liked that Alice had the vision in the asylum about meeting Jasper. That is gave her tremendous peace. That was really good and you put it perfectly . . . a silver lining.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 5/11
Carlisle's memory was a harsh one. Although, it did let him realize from where the compassion in him came from. And, it gave him peace in where he is in life now. I liked that. Esme's was interesting. Especially the ending of it, when she fell from the tree and met Carlisle. What a gift, to get that memory back . . . to have it forever now. Happy sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 5/11
I still love your Mac, he's just so fun and wonderful. The photo and the memory it enticed, was fantastic! I am glad you had something worth merely $150 and not thousands, as not everything has a high value. Although, I imagine most of what the Cullen's have, is worth a crap ton of money. That lemon was perfect. It was everything you wanted it to be. You avoided using certain words/clich├ęs. It was hot, yet romantic. It was sexy as hell that he is able to nip her and drink a little. That was a surprise and really yummy. It was sad when Edward broke down and sobbed because he can't have children. Having never wanted them, before meeting her. Her vision of a little boy with bronze hair, just about killed him. I am glad they discussed it and held each other afterwards. In your world, the Volturi allow human mates to know their world and they have rights. That said, I imagine they would have documentation if anything like THE books happened, with Renesme. Well and truly documented, at that. Another great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 5/11
Goodness, what wonderful stories she's given each of them. The camaraderie with Emmett and his brothers. Rose and her grandma had quite the bond with one another. And, Edward with his great friends. Loved the message Edward's father had for Edward, too. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 5/11
That was a conversation that had to happen. I am glad she knows it all now. Now, when Edward is next away from her, she can take time to think everything through and make a decision. Definitely, not an easy one to make. A long life with a career and her parents. Or, the love of your life and forever. I suppose she could keep going with life until she loses her parents but, then Edward would have to pose as her son or grandson and that would be hard.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 5/11
I really liked that they shared their ILY's. Also, I really liked that they went further intimately. The timing was perfect for both things. Bad timing on him being called into work though. Poor Riley and his IBS like symptoms. It was really kind of Edward to offer to have Riley change departments. And, Riley was quite happy with they suggestion. James, ugh. I am definitely glad that Edward got to Bella before James did, yet just barely. Edward really should've told Bella that James is the other type of vampire and that he has become enthralled with her blood. She said she was staying home to wait for him. Yet, it was only an hour later and she was walking into his work. Odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 5/11
I like that all of your characters are doing jobs that make sense for what their spirits are. They are so different from what has become cookie cutter careers. I like it. I really liked that Bella and the family all seemed to hit it off well. Just because Edward and James have made that agreement, it does not mean that James won't come across her and her scent randomly in the city, outside of the casino. I would hate for it to be James that changes Bella. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 5/11
Her asking Jacob and Quil,to task was quite fun. I love that Jacob didn't go all, well Jacob on her. That he simply took a deep breath and remembered that he too is a supernatural being. That he was okay with her and Edward together. That was beyond refreshing. Thank you! Funny prank on Quil. I liked that poster, and the memory she gave him, with it. I really like these two together. Humming the Sopranos' theme as he walked by Mac, was really funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 5/10
The family is fantastic. Your Rosalie with ADD is hilarious. The family all telling him he is way over thinking this was good. I like that he kept Jasper around for the discussion. Him laughing at Edward wanting to eat Bella made me crack up. Very funny part. I love that she took it all in stride and just accepted it. Can't wait for her to meet the others.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 5/10
I find it funny that Edward is becoming clumsy. I hope it is just because his mind is so preoccupied and not something else. I enjoyed their time at his home. I love that Bella seems as though she is well off with finances. With her home being where it is and the car she drives. That is good news and refreshing. Tombstone . . . I'm your Huckleberry . . . love that line.
1,625 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »