Reviews for Loving The Skin You're In
artemis5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
too cute
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I find it oddly coincidental that my nickname's Arty too. XP Maybe that's why I like her so much. XD

Great story; the fluffiness was awesome. :)
alex.mmm chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
woo me encanto
alex.mmm chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
me gusta espero que escribas mas
bluepianos chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Three words: "Sparring as foreplay." This was brilliant and too amusing, especially the first chapter.
Sidney is beast chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I loved it!
Sidney is beast chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was a amazing piece!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
cool fanfic!

Mikado xx
yjfan chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
SUPPPPPEEEEER CAH-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! Right! I THIIIIIIIS STTTTTOOOOOOOOOOORY!
McMarvel chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
3 Hahahah awwwww Supey! Love it and I loved the whole Wally is not jealous but he totally is. lol Great stuff!
elizabeth chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Well written. I was grinning wider than Chesire by the end.
unboundpen chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Okay, I can honestly admit, I squealed when I saw this "completed" fic had a second chapter. Really, I did!

The writing style was a bit more different on this, I think, in my opinion. I guess because there was more dialogue compared to the last chapter. I liked that a lot because you had their characters spot on just by them talking. That's something I really admire in a writer.

I giggled at Wally being jealous...well more like smiled, giggling isn't really in my nature. He was adorable I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and scold him at the same time. Artemis would never cheat on him.

And Artemis? Goodness, I just love her. She's a BAMF at everything she does. Call it her mysterious past if you will for she is trained to get the upperhand anyway she can, and that includes kissing her not so ninja boyfriend senseless. .

I loved the makeout scene too. For the life of me I cannot write those like how you and some other writers can. I just can't. I mean I write them and then...when I reread them I just blush and get embarrassed...well actually more like rage and try to rip the virtual paper...in my mind. XD
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Loved it, then again I'm a hopeless romantic. It was still really good though. Are you sure you won't make more for this story or at least make more WallyxArtemis stories? :)

-MOTH
Player Zero chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Nice Story. Wally&Artemis are the best!
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was very entertaining!

Poor Supey, having to be in Wally's body :/

And wow, Wally sure has to be clueless to not notice Artemis! ;)

Anyway, I loved this fic, so congrats on a very entertaining and well done fic!