Reviews for Dominion Red
whereisthewhiteout chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
You said they would get their happy lovey dovey ending! They need to be together and I can't know if they do unless you update!
bluebacon chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
update update update update update update update update update! FOR THE LOVE OF MAPLE, PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWESOMENESS! :'D
Bond.Ataraxia chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Nooooooo, Francis ;_;
What's gonna happen to Eliza and Mattie?
Hope you update soon (,:
Mud Blood Prince chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Oh, do update soon, darling! I'm left in suspense as poor Arthur's left to deal with his emotions. Do you have a time frame? Oh, you're very well killing us with this waiting; you could cut the suspense and grief with a butter-knife!
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Awesome job so far! i also have a quetion... how old is Canada here? i picture him like 13 but when u say he is to be married, would he be like 19?
Haraways chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Oh wow it's hard for me to form a propore response. this story thus fare is wonderful, and I really can't wait for the next update. I just had to keep on reading! you have a great charaterization, and I can't wait for it to develope further.
roughdiamond5 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Damn it, I thought there was more to read than this!

Sorry, that came out way too angry. What I meant to say was, I confused this story with another that had some eight chapters to it, so I was pretty much devouring this story without ever realizing that it would end so soon - and at such a climactic part. I was flossing as I read this final chapter, and I swear, the floss sat in my mouth for five full minutes after I read the paragraph about Francis's suicide. I just couldn't move anymore, except to scroll down and see what happened next.

I never imagined I'd be much of a fan of England/Canada. It seemed intriguing, so I did search for some stories about it. I found yours. Oh my god...

No, it's not perfect. I can definitely tell that you don't look over your chapters, from the way you omit rather necessary words and confuse others (I don't think that Elizabeth is a "he"). But the voice of the writing is what drew me in - that proper, matter-of-fact tone that somehow seems to be dripping with emotion. There's so much intrigue that you hide in these lines of description, in those bits of dialogue, and it draws me in until I completely forget that I should have been in bed half an hour ago.

I'm subscribing to this story in the fervent hope that you'll update. Despite all the obstacles (and are there a ton) that Arthur and Mathieu have between them, I somehow find myself rooting for them more and more with every sentence. And what a time period you chose to put them in! I hope you researched, because I'd hate to walk into a conversation and discuss Canadian history so passionately (with such passion due entirely to your work) only to discover that I miss a fact. But then again, you present yourself so well in your writing that it's hard to believe you're not accurate, too.

Regardless, I want so badly to see what more Arthur and Mathieu can do in this world, so I'm signing up for an alert as soon as your next chapter is posted. Maybe if I wait really long and hope really hard, I'll get to live another moment in this story.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
loved this chapter i can't wait for the next please update soon :D
sheroukittty chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Thank you for updating! This was so good.
AJB66613 chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Loves! Sad that Francis would shoot himself in the stomach instead of his heart or his head, but oh well. Even sadder that he would kill himself, but that's Francis. And little Matthew is now jail bait. How will Arthur move on?
allavengedromance chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
I'm so glad you updated! This story is just so great, and it really has been a while since you had a new chapter.

So glad you decided to continue this, and I will be somewhat patiently -it is hard to be patient after the ending this chapter - waiting until the next chapter.

Good work!
azure-lupis chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
*reads ending*

*re-reads ending*

...well, I didn't see that one coming! Gah, can't wait to see what happens! D

Also, Francis ;_;
APurpleAvacado chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
And it was a good random update indeed. It's been so long I sort of forgot what this even was, but I read it anyway and now I remember xD I'm glad you updated it.

Although you should what your spellings. like, for example "carters", which I suppose was meant to be "quarters". And there was part of a sentence somewhere around the middle of the chapter that didn't make any sense at all. I'd copy and paste it but I can't find it any more /

Anyway. I loved it! Update soon~ 3
nanxi chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Oh my gosh, I am utterly shocked from what has happened this chapter, particularly the ending. I guess I should have seen that coming throughout the chapter with the way Francis had been acting, but I didn't think he'd actually give up. I really feel sorry for everyone now (aside from Prussia and captain Davis _). Arthur and Matthew better get their lovey-dovey ending because my heart just goes out to the both of them right now. :

Anyway, I've been following this story for a long while, and I want to say that I just love it to bits and pieces. Great historical setting, great characters, great interactions. I look forward to the next update. Keep up the good work. :)
AJB66613 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Love this story! Please write more! I would usually write more, but in your case, I think less means more.