Reviews for Wizards, Time Lords, and other Anomalies
Qwerty chapter 9 . 1/17
You write jenny really well. :)
No.311 chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Looking forwards to the next chapter, it's good. Will the Doctor make an appearance soon?

I'm tuned!
Wisegirl6 chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Okay, I realize that this story hasn't been updated in a while, but PLEASE FINISH IT!
blue287 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Columbus DID NOT discover the world was round. it was discovered by the Greeks that the world isn't flat . the only thing columbus can be credited for is finding out the world is bigger than people originally thought.
P.H. Wise chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
Fun story thus far. There are moments when I can almost hear the Doctor Who soundtrack in the background.
thomaseliot chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This is fantastic. You've captured Jenny perfectly. I never really liked her character, but you've managed to change that. Now I just can't wait for Merlin to find his feet, work out where his towel is and start being a BAMF! But I see this hasn't been updated since last Juneā€¦please do continue. *puppy dog eyes*
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
A female Time Lord is called a Time Lady.
Sorry couldn't help pointing out :-)

Cool story though. I'm eager to read more.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Alright, am I gonna get another chapter to read soon?
lolcentral101 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Great story! Please update soon! :)
The Reader chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I hope you keep writing this story. It's brilliant. I love the characterization of Jenny and I really love cultureshock!merlin. It makes me want to quote Eddie Izzard, "200 miles in this day and age, I don't even know where I live now!" I hope he gets home. :)
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Can't wait for more!
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Update soon!
MasterRet chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Nice story type thing. I like Merlin and Jenny, but couldn't Merlin just blasted the door with Emrys-ness? I thought he was all powerful or something. When you mix him with aliens he comes out a little weak. Please make him do some crazy magicness! The Doctor is going to show up right?

person
Corrie chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Jenny, would be a Time Lady.. Not Lord
icarusLSU chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Jenny was such an awesome character from the series and I wish they would bring her back so combining her and my favorite warlock is a really cool combination but poor Merlin once second he is in fear of his life due to magic then the next he is in fear of his life from aliens :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »