Reviews for The Muses
PunktasticJerichoholic chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
AWWWW! Cutesy ending _ Sad it's over tho :( But it was a great story! :D Thanks for writing it! :D I might read it again from the beginning. Hmm... :)
takers dark lover chapter 34 . 1/1/2013
WOW I know i didn't keep up with this and I'm sorry. You were already up to like chapter 20 when I came across it and I had so many other stories I was trying to keep up with.
So I started this last night around 1:30AM it is now 7:38AM and I am done with the whole thing! Once I got started I couldn't stop reading it. Very much enjoyed it was very funny and easy to read. You did a GREAT JOB!
HellsOwnBelle chapter 34 . 12/31/2012
Awww...sad that this is it for the story. :( I loved the Muses. Well, at least everyone ended up happy and for the most part they behaved themselves for the new year.

This was a great story! Can't wait to read the next one! Happy New Year!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
Loved this. :o)
HellsOwnBelle chapter 33 . 10/8/2012
Yay, the Muses! Had to re-read a couple of chapters to remember what was going on. Glad to see that John and Mark are having fun again. :) The rest of the guys have been too quiet. Lord only knows what they are up to. Now, if things with Alex and his crazy group will work out. Got a feeling that things are going to blow up at some point on that one.

Another great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
ImSeriousBro chapter 33 . 10/7/2012
I like your Hunter muse. He's cool. Mark and John. Made me giggle.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Great
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
Crap, I should have known that it would be Dwayne that was with Alex. Such a cute couple. Hmmm...this may make an interesting foursome. Looks like Alex is going to be getting spoiled. :) Now, what is going to happen with John and Dwayne in the same house? We all know that they don't get along. Just when you think the muses will behave themselves. :)

Great chapter and great way to end the night for me. :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
ImSeriousBro chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
Dwayne.. wow. I honestly didn't really see that coming, lol.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
I kinda figured Alex would find Dwayne, especially considering you started writing this pairing. But I'm happy Alex is happy enough to return.
JadeRose1 chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
A-RY & Rock! *Thud*
ImSeriousBro chapter 31 . 7/7/2012
Eeee. Who is it? o:
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 31 . 6/17/2012
Nice cliff hanger! lol This story always puts a smile on my face. :o)
KaneLovesTristen chapter 31 . 6/15/2012
Ooh this is getting really good!
HellsOwnBelle chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
No! Damn cliffhangers! Aww man, now we have to wait until the next chapter to see who the mystery man is. Crap. :( Now I'm really curious. I've got a couple of people in mind as to who it may be, but I'm not too sure. Fingers crossed that maybe I'm right, but I don't know how Punk and Alberto are going to react to this one.

At least we got another chapter. Yay! Can't wait to read the next one!