Reviews for Five Times Mary Killed Abby & One Time She Didn't
BuJyo chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
AAAAHahahahahaaa!

This one is my favorite!

And I can totally see Abby positioning herself along Mary and Marshall's trail. She's so damn clingy. Grrr.

Thanks for the laugh!
merciki chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I have so much fun reading these stories :)

Thank you for the good laughs !
MMLuv chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
EEK, where's the rest? LOL. Seriously though, I officially love you. I HATE Abby and was fearing I was the only one. Ms.I Crap Rainbows is so annoying. The only way I will be happy with her is if she's the reason M&M finally get together.
tilleygirl chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
I've been enjoying Mary's little strolls down Abby destruction Lane. Curious to see what the 'one time she didn't' will be.
Karfinwen chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
This is hilarious and evil and really, *really* good. I love when Mary and/or Marshall get jealous and possessive. More, please...SOON!
jekkah chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Death by toy plane and yoga. Never would have thought of that one. Excellent!
sagey chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
lol..your devious mind keeps coming up with more entertaining methods of abby's demise and i love it...

great stuff

hugs
ohLizzy chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I loved this chapter so freaking much. 3
ohLizzy chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Oh my gosh I have not laughed this much in a while. Thank you for creating this beautiful piece of fiction.
fullmoonrisin chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
I think this one is the funniest by far. The whole chapter had me laughing. I also like how you are, in effect, bashing Abby yet you're doing it tastefully and with subtlety so the whole story doesn't scream "I hate Abigail! " Anyway, great job
BuJyo chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Oh lord! These just get better and BETTER!

hahahhaha...that image...oh, dang...*catches breath*

I'm *really* enjoying Mary's twisted little tableaus here.

A fabulous job :)
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Ah, Mary's gonna need a bit of couseling if she keeps this up. Unless, of course, the pair break up and Mary again has Marshall all to herself... perhaps a confession to seal the deal? Before Mary *actually* "unintentionally" aids in a homicide.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Marshall should, perhaps, be a little concerned. Just, you know, a bit.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I'd almost want to ask what good dope Mary's been smoking, but... I think it's just her personality and you both's mutual disdain for the OK/TX gal.

Can't say as I really blame either one of you...
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
*smirk*

Oh, I can see this going so very crack!fic. There's a multitude of reasons I believe Mary does not like Abby (and, as well, for which *I* don't like Abby), but beneath it all I find her (Mary's) territorial possessiveness over Marshall to perhaps be her downfall on tolerance.

You've my amused curiosity...