Reviews for Heart of an Artist
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
It was a heartfelt story, really. I can get the frustration plaguing both of them about painting because in the midst of it all, they love each other...
youshouldbeDANCING chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is really sweet, i wish i could draw as well as blaine can.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is terrific. You conveyed the emotions very well. I loved it. :)
MrsNessa91 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
awww! it was so sweet and I can only thought about poor Kurt and Blaine, because Blaine wanted help his boyfriend, but he didn't know how. I love the end:)
Crazy GleekPotterhead chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
aww this was cute. I've always had a fetsih for artist!Klaine and you did that perfectly. :-)
Clueless World chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I absolutely idolise artsy Blaine. The character is so gentle and wonderful. And I'm glad it wasn't one of those fics about beating the odds because they're gay. They're treated just like a hetero couple would be treated. It was close to perfect, thank you.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What? It's totally awesome! I think you did a great job :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was absolutely amazing! You totally did the idea justice, in every aspect. It's so well written and worded and the characterizations are wonderful and the conversations seem so damn realistic, especially he fights. Just... Yeah. I'm impressed! Loved it all :)
BumbleBeeLoved chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Art, painting, drawing, it's my life. It's all I've ever wanted to do with my life. To read this, a story of expression through and the healing power of art made me so unbelievably happy. Thank you.
blank chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
omg I loved this so much!(:
Blondebunny55 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh goodness, where do I start? You make me incredibly jealous. Like so much. This was beautiful and sweet and the emotions swirled through it like paint. Can I steal your writing skills please? haha. Anyways, this was brilliant. It was nice listening to Darren Criss singing while reading this too. ;)

Blondebunny55
Mint Panda chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very awesome! The art theme, Kurt, Blaine- awesome.
andierubik chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story is amazing! I can feel the warmth flowing between the two boys.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh, the beginning of this flowed just like poetry.. actually, I take that back. The entire thing flowed like poetry. You did it a ridiculous amount of justice. I'm so in love with this story right now.

I think my heart broke back when Kurt splashed the paint across the picture of his eye. I absolutely love the heartbreak and fluff that made this all up. And, of course, I think that Mae somehow was sending signs down to Kurt about Blaine being his soulmate of the sorts.

By the way, I'm favoriting because I want to have easy access back to it. I'm just that in love with it.

Caitlin(:

PS. Never stop writing. Ever.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Teehee, that A/N cracked me up

This was so uber romantic and sweet :3 arts, combined with love, combined with angst, combined with happy endings. Makes every girl's heart soar :3