Reviews for Cinco de Mayo
meburleson chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
:) so much fun! Love it.
meburleson chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love how they 'help' each other as they both deal with unmatched advances from people at the bar. Great chapter!
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Oh, my imagination is delightfully naughty and can see where Auggie and Annie will end up. ;p That body shot off of Annie is just waiting to be repeated off of Auggie. No question about it. Then they can cool down and eat because they'll need all the energy the can absorb from the food with all kinds of activities my mind is trying to conjure up. Man, oh man are they going to have some fun! ;)
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
But if they're leaving the bar, how can they do body shots?

Hah! The minute I was typing that down, I felt stupid because duh! More privacy at home, I bet Auggie has bottles of Patron and their bodies are willing, it seems like. So yeah. Go home and do it, you two!

Do it. Do it. Do it. ;p
farmgirl1964 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
You learn something every day! I never knew how to do a "body shot". I don't drink, so ... Sounds like fun, though!
agguielover chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I kinda feel there should be at least another chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Excellent, especially the characterization of A-squared. Well done!
locardxchange chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Cute, with just enough spice.
JennCorinthos chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I loved this story... Woo Hoo tequila shots...
mercy-angel-09 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
" "Calm down, I know my way around a bar top. Learned that in Cancun too," she tells him. "Or maybe that was New York." "

A thinly veiled reference to Coyote Ugly? Or am I just seeing things?

Anyway, I loved it. I giggled, I let out happy sighs, my imagination is continuing on in an M-rate fashion...

Excellent job!
roqueclasique chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Sweet and sexy!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
"one more shot," eh? *wiggles eyebrows in suggestive manner*
holograffiti chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very sweet! Your portrait of Auggie is adorable and nicely in character. :)
jade-angel5 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Ay-yay-yay! That was so hot. You write a sensual scene really well. Between kisses and tequila...hope they don't pass out before...well maybe it would be good if they did. Maybe they want to take the next step (into bed)in a more sober state. Otherwise they will both be thinking it only happened because they were drunk. Thanks for a delightful story!
berniej chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Well any more shots and they're likely to wake up on the floor wondering who used the lead pipe on their heads lol..Great story and I'll give them some leeway and decide Auggie can handle his liquor and can get enough food inside her to sober up enough to enjoy her prize!

Thanks for sharing!