Reviews for The Lord And Lady
hogwartshoodlum chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I find it really interesting how you can take a ship you've never even considered before after reading just a few fics and then make it completely your own. Agree with your ship or not I do love reading anything you write because of the love you can tell that you have for your charecters. It's never just sex or lust or whatever. Even in something this short you can pain backgrounds all the way back with only a few words.
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Amazing. It's rare to see such good writing on . I loved the lines 'and her body is like a map' and 'but love is a kind of death anyway'.

Very poignant and beautiful.
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
First of all, great song choice!

Love the line, "surely she is an ethereal being, too above this world of blood and hate and torture" oooh yum.

Lots of really beautiful descriptions here- ooooh forbidden love! *swoons*

You know, this could almost be a sketch for a full length fic- please do consider embellishing! It would be so great to see the drama go down in the Hyuga town!

Anyway, great lil' one shot, thanks for sharing!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Woah...awesome drabble :) I thought it flowed quite well
AnimeLover365 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love the way you write. The way yours words create the scene and then warp them into beautiful masterpieces, your work is amazing. I don't know if there's anythig else to say definitely a favorite of mine :3
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
ahhhh it's beautiful. I'm almost mad that it's only a drabble, that there's no more coming my way. Their futures are so uncertain. But really, when are they not?

A beautiful piece and I'm am super SUPER stoked that you've taken to this pairing so madly. X3 Your excellent writing skills are very much appreciated towards this awesome pairing! You do them so much justice.

I can never get over your flare for metaphors. You could make referring Hinata to a piece of bark flattering.

anyway, babbling now. Thanks for the beautiful read, Alina, and I am now motivated to get working on my own updates! Fingers crossed we'll see something soon, ne? XD