Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
CentauRita chapter 32 . 6/19
Hi...Greetings,

Lovin' the story with its many complexities, but honestly, simply missing Edward and Jasper interaction. Your Boyz?...Mmmmmighty Fine!

Looking forward to your next update :D

Take Care,
CentauRita
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 32 . 3/29
Hey.
Love this story so I hope your muse for it has not left ;) I want to know what happens so please find inspiration and time for this one! :)
I noticed you have been using the show "Charmed" as well. Interesting combination.
catbob1 chapter 32 . 12/6/2015
Noooooo! Oh, the pain! The agony! The despair! Why! Why was I weak enough to give in to the compulsion to start a story knowing it was not yet complete? Why?! This story has been wonderful. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent. Hopefully even with your busy schedule you'll be able to return to finish this. This story is simply too good not to complete it.
catbob1 chapter 30 . 12/6/2015
Yeah for defending your doctoral dissertation! "By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
catbob1 chapter 29 . 12/6/2015
Le Gasp! It's getting heavy up in here!
catbob1 chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Beautiful chapter. Loved it.
catbob1 chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
Wolves were howling in the background. Was Jasper detained by them?
catbob1 chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
Edward and James and Victoria Oh My! I was only kidding about the flying monkeys! Really!
catbob1 chapter 22 . 12/5/2015
Aaahhhh! This is indeed a twisted twist! What next? Flying monkeys!
catbob1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
Lady LaRu sounds like the drag queen (sorry can't recall her name right now) from the movie Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil. Great movie and this story is fantastic.
catbob1 chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
It is now a few years after you originally wrote this so I am assuming you have already graduated so I will say hope everything is going great in your real life and it is everything you could wish for. Thank you for all the time and hard work you put into writing this while pursuing your education and everything else you are having to do. This story is well worth reading. You have a lot of talent as a writer. Thank you for sharing.
catbob1 chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
Loved the fight scene. Loved the shower scene even more. Just - ugh.
catbob1 chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Understand other peoples actions? Some days I'd be very happy just to understand my own actions!
catbob1 chapter 14 . 12/5/2015