Reviews for Oh My Darling Serpentine
In2lalaland chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
God damn this story is good. I simply love the way the story gets a whole new dept with the change of POV. It's obvious that you have put a lot of thought into this and I've very impressed.
iluvdestijl chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I love, love, love your Scorpius! I'm so glad I found this and Hell In A Hand Basket. I hope you haven't given up on the last chapter, because I'm looking forward to reading it! Also, as I said in my other review I really hope you write a sequel!
Consulting Shippers chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Aww, why you not finshed? I wanted to see the las story from Scorpius's point of view *Pouts*. But anyways, it's a good story . Please continue!
SweetlyDesolated chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Oh sigh. It seems like they both love one another but neither has the guts to say so. I hope you are able to continue this fic; I love it and its companion!

Deso
SuperCali chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Tsk tsk, final chapter? Love the Scorpious pov!
Zwyea chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
I totally loved reading this from Scorps pow and can't wait for the next (last) chapter even though we know how it ends! :) I also would like very much to know how their relationship would continue.. is there any possibility, that you could write a sequel? :} please!
Eileif chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
First of all, I love all your fanfics and your sense of humor (I truly laughed when I read Hell In A Hand Basket...) Your Scorpius is the best I've ever found. Scorpius x Albus is my OTP, so thank you for this fanfic as well! *0*

It's hard to find good fanfictions and I'm glad I've found yours.

(sorry sorry, my English sucks... but I hope you know now you have a foreigner fan!)
08139724 chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
I was so looking forward to this scene in Scorpius' point of view :3

Well, it was great! And I'm glad he put his shit together and told who attacked Al.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Hmm, it's going to be over soon, too, and that makes me sad. But I fully plan on to read both this and Hell in one go, switching from one to the other as the chapters go. Looking forward to the one-shots!
08139724 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
oh, I feel so fucking biased now ):

poor Scorpius. I don't even know what to say. ._.

also, Albus is even cuter in Scorpius' point of view. aljdfhs
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
This is really good, it's interesting to read the same thing from Scorpius' POV, even if it does make me feel really sorry for him, he has such a hard life...
HarryPotter'sGirl21 chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Great chapter! I loved the birthday scene in the woods from Scorpius' perspective.
08139724 chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Flint. Flint. GET OUT.

Scorpius is so broken, but he's instantly fixed when he's with Al 3

I don't know what else to say, but you know the chapter was great. I know it was great. Everybody knows it.

So... :3
AlineDaryen chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
"The silence in my heart was frightening." I loved that line!
SlytherinPrincess-129 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Wow. That's all I can say. You pictured Scorpius well, and I just really like this story and Hell In A Hand Basket. Please update soon.

SlytherinPrincess129