Reviews for Introductions: William Lennox
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Really loved this. Great work bringing us into the mind of a soldier.
Isis36 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love, love, loved Lennox's pov! More please?
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow! Love this story. Well done!
kathy3meme chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful surprise! I really like your 'introduction' stories. Looking forward to more...(hint hint)

RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
That ending... wow. Quite powerful, there. Great look into the mind of a soldier, there. Loved them noticing Bonecrusher's fork, too. Great job!
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was really well written, I couldn't take my eyes off of the page. Yeah, I could see Lennox looking at the situation like this. I especially liked his take on Bumblebee and his interpretation of each alien's actions. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story.
Eclectic Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Amazing! Everything about it was so Will!

Sabot rounds, who knew?
Anodythe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
"Oooooo, they mentioned me in the fanfic!"...said in best Monty Python voice...

Outstanding, as always. Again, I feel as if I was thinking Will's thoughts and feeliing his feelings. Such a cool, down-to-Earth guy...Epps too!

Sabot- learn something new everyday, despite Bay's best efforts
yamiishot chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I like that Lennox grieved for Jazz like he would any other human team mate, I like how quickly he accepted them :3
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
An awesome piece of work. Congratulations.
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
*celebratory dance!*

I love these "Introductions" one/two-shots!
Quathis chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very nice POV of Lennox during that critical part of the first movie. If he hadn't sided with Sam, all probably would have been lost. Very logical and straightforward thought process, with a bit of family thrown in for drive. And man does Lennox have that. Until next time.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Like all of Botosphere's work, this is is terse and touching and very well thought through. I might not want to go out for a beer with Lennox, but now I know him much better.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
One word for this. Daaaaamn.

Lexxon is one of the best written characters in the Transformers movies, and this little one shot is /why./

Brilliant deconstruction of what goes on in his head. I loved reading it, and can't wait to see more. Keep writing!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was very well done! You did a great job getting into a realistic mindset for Will.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »