Reviews for Candy Striping
monay9e chapter 26 . 6/4
Please finish this story.
B4bidden Products chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
really wish there was more to read please
tabby1216 chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
You crack me up! Love it!
SugarQueen93 chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
LMAO "Fucking gay-ass lion." I laughed harder than I should have at that.
silversimon chapter 26 . 2/21/2015
Enjoyed your story. Hope you return with additional chapters and complete it. Peter is a cool cookie :)
silversimon chapter 23 . 2/20/2015
Hopefully the good vamps and the wolves learned their lesson last time, and will work together against Victoria or Irena (?) (don't remember what happened to Laurent) .
silversimon chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
Jeez ... things certainly went to hell in a handbasket quickly there. I'd have to re-read and count white versus black hats, but didn't the Cullens/Peter, Char/ wolves outnumber Maria's group? Gotta get to the next chapter. Fast.
silversimon chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
Have to agree with Angela ... Jacob's obsessed with Isabella. All that "she's mine" BS that Edward "heard" during the meeting proves it. Hopefully Isabella, Peter or Jasper or Sam sets him straight soon. Obnoxious Jacob is obnoxious. Imagine that even imprinting on some poor girl won't rid him of his unwarranted possessiveness. He can be such a jackass. Hope Peter and Isabella have a good time together. Third time is the charm ... .
silversimon chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
All the bits involving Edward have been too funny. Especially enjoyed his debut earlier in the story while wearing his "special" barrette and silver eyeshadow :) Also truly enjoyed the assless chaps hunting bet between Peter and Jasper. What a good sport Jasper is for holding up his bare assed end of the deal by accompanying Edward to the gay bar. Cute, fussy, Gayward is hysterical. Glad he has the full support of the Cullen "family". He's too cute! And sweet!
B4bidden Products chapter 26 . 1/14/2015
Wish you were still writing this
C. Richard chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
I love the way you write Charlie in this story. He's everything Charlie should be. Yay!
C. Richard chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to laugh myself into a hernia! This story is hilarious-and so well written. I looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
Vivi H88 chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Great story:)
peepie chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
If that wasn't the funniest thing I've read in a while I'll give it up! Bella flying around naked and doing Peter in the Janitors Closet! Can't wait to see what happens next!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 26 . 4/15/2014