Reviews for Candy Striping
silversimon chapter 26 . 2/21
Enjoyed your story. Hope you return with additional chapters and complete it. Peter is a cool cookie :)
silversimon chapter 23 . 2/20
Hopefully the good vamps and the wolves learned their lesson last time, and will work together against Victoria or Irena (?) (don't remember what happened to Laurent) .
silversimon chapter 16 . 2/20
Jeez ... things certainly went to hell in a handbasket quickly there. I'd have to re-read and count white versus black hats, but didn't the Cullens/Peter, Char/ wolves outnumber Maria's group? Gotta get to the next chapter. Fast.
silversimon chapter 8 . 2/20
Have to agree with Angela ... Jacob's obsessed with Isabella. All that "she's mine" BS that Edward "heard" during the meeting proves it. Hopefully Isabella, Peter or Jasper or Sam sets him straight soon. Obnoxious Jacob is obnoxious. Imagine that even imprinting on some poor girl won't rid him of his unwarranted possessiveness. He can be such a jackass. Hope Peter and Isabella have a good time together. Third time is the charm ... .
silversimon chapter 7 . 2/20
All the bits involving Edward have been too funny. Especially enjoyed his debut earlier in the story while wearing his "special" barrette and silver eyeshadow :) Also truly enjoyed the assless chaps hunting bet between Peter and Jasper. What a good sport Jasper is for holding up his bare assed end of the deal by accompanying Edward to the gay bar. Cute, fussy, Gayward is hysterical. Glad he has the full support of the Cullen "family". He's too cute! And sweet!
B4bidden.Products chapter 26 . 1/14
Wish you were still writing this
C. Richard chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
I love the way you write Charlie in this story. He's everything Charlie should be. Yay!
C. Richard chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Oh my goodness. I think I'm going to laugh myself into a hernia! This story is hilarious-and so well written. I looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
Vivi H88 chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
Great story:)
peepie chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
If that wasn't the funniest thing I've read in a while I'll give it up! Bella flying around naked and doing Peter in the Janitors Closet! Can't wait to see what happens next!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Nice! :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
lol lovely to have an update. xx
Fakin'it chapter 26 . 4/10/2014
Nice! I've been enjoying your story. I think they should explain mating to Charlie, so he knows there will never be anybody else for Bella and that she is in physical pain when Peter is more than a few miles away from her. He loved Renee, but they got divorced, so he doesn't realize that this is a forever thing. He thinks Bella has a choice, when in reality, she doesn't. She's already bonded with him. Neither of them can survive without the other. That's what Charlie doesn't understand. He's afraid of her choosing to become a vampire and then getting 'divorced' from Peter and being stuck as a vampire. Once he understands she'll never be able to want or willing be with any other man no matter what, and that if Peter left or died then she'd die too, unable and unwilling to live without him, then there's really no further objection to be made to their relationship.
Mischief101 chapter 26 . 4/9/2014
Love it. I'm not sure how your planning on dealing with Charlie, I can't see him becoming a vampire. I can't wait to see what you decide to do. Looking forward to the next chapter
YunaNeko chapter 26 . 4/9/2014