Reviews for Illness and Confession
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
haaaaw x3
so cute!
Shay58 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Excellent story. I can see Emily using the illness as a means to express her feelings.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awesome! God I love your stories!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow i loved this story :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Oh poop! Just got to the end and was thinking there would be more and alas, there isn't. Great one shot though! Caring with just the right amount of mushiness. Thanks for sharing!
AndreeaRaducan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was really sweet! Well written, kudos to you! You also have the honour of having inspired me for more chapters of my story! All credit to you, of course!
Willow008 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was cute and sweet, but I always love your stories.

Thanks
CMfan100 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i read this story and immediately loved it. then i looked at the author and was not surprised at all. you are a terrific writer and i look forward to seeing more of your stories and updates. :)
purpleishpanda chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i love it so so much! so cute!
dearlydemented1393 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Cute story, and not angsty, awesome.
heatwave16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great story...I think I should continue
linelm chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Cute story!
segir chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
heyo

i like the story. it is very cute! having been in hospital 3 times last month i just wanted to let you know. in my experience pushing 2 liters, one in 30 mins, would be very... well very fast, usually it goes for a hour (minumum) or can take longer. at the point emily is in the ER they would probably given her 'zofran' thats the greatest when you puking, as bad as she was sick they might have added 'reglan' it does both the same and diffrent stuff same as zofran but it gives that extra something .. LOL yeah way way to much time in hospital. this is just in case you ever wanna write another story , thou anyone who actually is in medical might know more on the IV stuff...

great stories i love getting notices from you!
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Aww this was so sweet. I hope Emily gets better soon!
Kat-D11 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I LOVE this! i LOVE how you know exactly what I wanna read! I know you are super busy - but more please of something...anything! :) :)