Reviews for Naruto Rise of the Ryukage, and the Omnigan
alex21901 chapter 20 . 9/2
Now this was a great fic to read. I hate Naruto Banishment fics for the most part, but this one is one of my few exceptions. It’s good to see characters like Sasuke and sakura be understanding and sympathetic for naruto, though Sakura did have to get called out lol. I also love how Danzo and Koharu support naruto and are anti civilian council. Overall, I’d definitely use this as an example as to how to write a good naruto banished fic. Splendid work.
redeyehawk23 chapter 13 . 6/13
Ok, so I just want some clarification because isn't Otogakure where this said village is going to be? It's in between the lands of lightning and earth although just above the land of fire. So where the hell is this village going to be lmao?
redeyehawk23 chapter 9 . 6/13
christ with all the author notes this is probably at least 10k less words than what it says
MoJoe chapter 2 . 5/6
why do the hokage always let the council tell them what to do just kill all of them and get new ones
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2021
You do realize Naruto is aloud to use the Nine tails chakra. I swear you dumbasses are just dumb. Naruto was shunned and ignored because he was a child holding something that could wipe out the village. If Naruto was a older maybe in his late teens or early adult age then he wouldn't have been hated
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2021
like the story please update soon and more often.
Monsterfox96 chapter 20 . 5/30/2021
please tell me there is a sequel
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2021
Hi
iceman2012 chapter 20 . 4/7/2021
Great Story is there going to be a part 2
jimmy.oz chapter 20 . 3/10/2021
Well i am looking forward to the sequal when it will be done since the story itself was pretty good.
exviituan chapter 3 . 3/2/2021
the fuck? her attitude turn 180 degrees
FabvlFox chapter 13 . 1/15/2021
I don't like how Naruto just gives every ounce of info he has he should hold some info for himself. And I don't really like how the Kage's are so easily letting him build the village.
FabvlFox chapter 2 . 1/15/2021
No Yamanka can mind walk Naruto. Since he's a Jinchuriki, Kurama(Kyuubi) would kick them out since they'd directly go to his mindscape. Also They can't mindwalk other Jinchuriki.
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 20 . 1/2/2021
can't wait for the next chapter
Suparuta no Bushi chapter 4 . 12/28/2020
you are going a little too fast with the story