Reviews for Naruto: The Betrayed
Gen chapter 4 . 6/27
Very rarely do you find such ruthless naruto stories but when you do and it's as good as this, and your a bloodavore like me this is fucking golden.
sasukespain1 chapter 26 . 6/3
Continue brah
What the fuckkk! When are ya" goin to start writing again... It has been 2 yer already...
Type your review pls
Dragoncyber22 chapter 26 . 3/17
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Scipio Marcellus chapter 20 . 3/15
wow that was harsh killing her
Oblivion196 chapter 9 . 3/5
Well I really enjoyed this and will gladly wait for your return. Pay no mind to the flamers, they only help roast marshmallows.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Stay dead bitch, you don't know the first thing about a Naruto Revenge fic. Kishimoto worshiping ass-clown.
Scoots McGee chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Man, this story is bipolar as hell. PTSD is a weak ass excuse for turning the main protagonist's motivations around and making him a child-killing rapist.
JustAReader chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
Getting a Ben 10 feel from the gills thing. Kinda reminds meh of Wild Mutt.
Griffin87443 chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
nice i like the story keep it up
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Ah yes, I channel your inner Ibiki! Wonder if Naru really will butcher rookie9 or hokage. Cant wait
salasdaniel74 chapter 26 . 8/31/2016
I wonder if he could create new bodies for the 3 year dead demons to revive...ish (unless I'm wrong).
Emperor-Aurora chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
You're also a hypocrite for saying you wouldn't start others till this was finished and yet I saw at least four or five others.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
Sweet fuck I am glad this piece of garbage is dead.