Reviews for Shattered Memories
Jason Brodman chapter 10 . 3/27
Disclaimers:
1) I do not read Fanfic. Nothing against it. This is literally the first story I've ever read on
2) I am deeply, madly, truly, irrevocably in love with the author. No, not in the "I love how she writes" way, but in the, "she's sitting next to me in bed right now way" and I'm looking deeply into her eyes and getting distracted during my review.

With that said...

Brilliant. You guys know she's brilliant from reading these stories, but I've known she was brilliant from our first conversation (er, heated discussion?). I had no idea how well she could write though.

I now consider it a crime that she has not continued this story, and I wholeheartedly endorse every "Eagerly awaiting the next chapter" post in this review section.

I make a promise to everyone here that I will needle, prod and poke her (no pun intended) to finish this very inspired work.

(backspace, backspace, backspace - she didn't like the ship name I made up for us)
(insert your own ship names here - Jason Ximena)
sadiejane35 chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
ok i hope you pan on writing more i would like to know what happens lol
Nothing importantjere chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
This is amazing, pure epicness, if I say please, will you write another chapter?
Olye chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Omggg please update! I cant believe it has only 50 reviews... Its sooo good! I check this story everyday because i cant wait to see whats going to happen with karofsky and kurt and how blaine will react omg pleasssee update soon:) it could be a christmas present? :D
BrooketheLlama chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Update soon? *puppy eyes/pout* :P
Frillsy chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
THE HOPE I WAS LOOKING FOR. Relief.
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 9 . 10/27/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. Alright well you need to update SOON because I am about to die from lack of happy klaineliness and i swear im about to seriously harm karofsky...
Olie chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
This is SUCH a good story! I loooove how you write! The feelings and the flashbacks are just so well done. I really hope you are going to update soon, because i just read the whole story in like 2 hours, and I need to read the rest! :D
loserslikemedefygravity chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
UGLY CRYING UGLY CRYING UGLY CRYING

YOU

HATE

ME

FUUUUUUUCK

post/11287602800/ugly-crying-over-chapter-9-of-shattered-memories
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
...did Karofsky rape him? PLEASE tell me that because that is a serious trigger. Even if it's just implied, or because Kurt just doesn't remember yet, put up a warning or something. Or at least PM me to tell me. _ *prays that he wasn't though* god, I can't stand the idea of that BASTARD taking EVERYTHING from him...fucking ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Blackmorning chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Can a doctor really suggest that a person with amnesia should deal with a lie this big? I can't see that being any better than overloading them with information. I don't agree with this at all. Everyone would have to lie around him to keep it up and that would be even more detrimental to recover because it wouldn't just be one lie, but hundreds by multiple people. I can imagine a doctor suggesting this, but I have a somewhat low opinion on doctors in regard to mental/emotional help. Also shouldn't any visitor need to be confirmed by the family, especially since Kurt's a minor?
KleineMausi chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Oh...oh my heart...my Klainer heart.. ;_; You're really good at describing emotions, I can really feel the desperation and anger and sadness Blaine feels..
Pigfarts123 chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
Omg poor Blaine. I just want to hug him.

Dave is such a bastard.

But omg I'm loving this story right now. Well done. :)
Axel-Nathaniel chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Please tell me Karofsky ends up dead?

Please tell me this story ends happily?

This was an awesomely tragic chapter... it was amazing in general, I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2011