Reviews for Peacekeepers
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Now this is interesting in this unique fusion of most of the Gundam franchise's this is a very well thought out and well written story so far. Also so far the characters from the Gundam franchise's included have been intergrated quite nicely.
DarkReaver724 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Holy crap u put a lot of effort into this story. Still more to read but that's gonna have wait till tomorrow. Keep at it.
eyescold chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Another good chapter. The way you incorporate all the different sides in this story, I feel flesh out the original outline from Gundam Seed. You really get a feeling that the countries of earth are separate entities, or at least the different Unions, in a way I didn't from the series. Apart from Orb that is. Even if a large part of events were sentered or focused on that part of the world, in the big scheme of things it can't have a very big population. So now that Mithril have announced themselves to the world, are the general population aware that they're the same group from the Cold War a.k.a. Mithril, or do they still simply know them as the peacekeeping force "M". I'm just wondering since you never explicitly said in their announcement and it's not hard to see the leaders of the world, with all the facts at their disposal, figuring out who the group is.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Pretty nice. OMNI forces have both the Strike and knowledge of MS building, that means no "Strike" Daggers and straight to the true mass product Strike MS, the "L" Daggers. Update soon.
eyescold chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Really liking your story so far and where it's heading. Refreshingly original from most other fics I've read in the Gundam Seed category. I prefer to see Kira portrayed as a more experienced, world-weary sort of person, who unlike in canon actually has some real life experience piloting a Mobile Suit prior to his taking over the Strike. One thing I always wondered about when watching the series was why no one had taking a notice to Kira before. He's supposed to be this perfect result of human engineering, who consequently made him a target for Blue Cosmos. Even if his adopted parents tried to hide him away, I'm guessing thats one of the reason why they never moved to the PLANTs, I still think he should have made himself stand out in some ways. I think I read somewhere, or maybe it was a comment from Athrun, that although Kira was smart it didn't always show because he wouldn't put any effort in things he didn't found interesting. Maybe it's just me but it doesn't really seem like Kira, or maybe he just didn't have the right motivation until he found himself on the Archangel. I'd like to think that his parents encouraged his behaviour of not standing out to much, how else did practically no one know he was a coordinator among mainly natural students I wonder. Would be nice to see some signs or consequences of him being the Ultimate Coordinator. Apparently he's not suppose to have any built in flaws being the perfect specimen and all, but I'm guessing his or I should say their stay with COSMOS had some serious repercussions. Looking forward to them meeting up with the crew on the Ptolemaios.
Keep up the good work.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
This is another great well written chapter with good portrayals in this excellent fusion of the Gundam franchises I never thought of it myself but you did in a manner far better then I probably could.
Katosuki chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
intresting ... please continue
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I have to say that I like this chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Great chapter,We never known if Flay,s dad was a harecore true beliver in Blue Comics or he only join to keep himself and his daughter safe.
I always hated the Seed,s Writers,that have her grow and have her over come her Prejudice but then the killer her off so that Kira would end up with Lacus,it,s a weast of a good character.
I like seeing stories where instead of going the old racist route,writers come up with something original like he was force into it to protect Flay,They where German people who only join the Nazi to protect ther family you known or he was undercover for a secert group in the EA who need to known who was BC,s members in the Military and Government.
Well I hope you will one day use my ideas.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Once again a great chapter in this wonderful fusion of many of the Gundam franchises. The presentation and characterisation are nothing short of excellent not to mention I look forward to seeing where you take it.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Pretty good story you got here. I would like more of this.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
I wish I can say more but all I can say is a great update and yet another great fusion of various series of the Gundam franchise. Also I understand what you say about Mithril but I'm leaning towards original Mithril uniforms myself but that of course is up to you.
Grey Wolf4 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
My knowledge of Gundam SEED is only from what I read so please forgive me if I can't comment too much on those parts but nevertheless a very interesting Full Metal Panic reference.

Also a very well managed and well thought out timeline laid out in chapter 2. Also this is a very good integration of Gundam SEED and Gundam 00. This has prompted me to make a mental note to watch Gundam SEED when I get the chance.
Katosuki chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
ohhh Im all in for the AGE system ...
Gaby chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
Super

Hope you show more members of M,like a few undercover ones in Artemis.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »