Reviews for Until Death Do Us Part
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I NEED FANART FOR THIS. NEED IT.
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Nice work :D
I like it a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
this is really great I love it
NightShadow131 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aw, this is such a perfect showing of their relationship, and truer words were never spoken, "I'm his brother," answers everything about what they do for each other.
And poor Sam! That's terrible, being gnawed on for days. Eesh. I love how you write his thought process, though. How he 'needs that toe', 'why can't he be dead?', that it no longer hurt, but the next morning it did, where's Dean, who's Dean... "But that look on his brother's face? The relief, worry, determination… love?" "He's not so ready to float away anymore…" Love.
'"Shit! Sorry, sorry," he yanked his hands back when Sam actually mewled in pain and tried to lurch away.' ;-; It's all so sad how much pain Sam's in, but Dean to the rescue once again! I love how Sam's sounds of pain encourage him to continue, even though Sam is definitely not light... The way that Dean's missing presence is made up with the Impala's squeaking doors... I really like how you did this mostly through Sam's POV. You definitely nailed this prompt. :D
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
"How the hell did you ever manage to carry him?"
"I'm his brother."

I love it.
ILB chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
"I'm his brother." This sentence says it all!
Good written.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This story made me want to cry as I squealed at "I'm his brother."

Epic,

Rolletti
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it. :)
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That is something that Dean would do. Nice one-shot.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Good prompt and you filled it to the tee. Nasty nasty though getting chowed down on. Shudders.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
You did a great job with the prompt and I really liked the abdominal injuries as the reason for the bridal carry. And for the reason for Dean being able to carry such a weight? Pure awesomeness. :D

Very well done. :)
manahappy chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I will never get tired of reading fics with Dean on full protective big brother mode :'). This is amazing, thank you _
Lilly B chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great job with the story! I really enjoyed reading it! You definitly were able to paint the picture in my head!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AWESOME! I am such a sucker for hurt/in peril Sammy and super protective big brother Dean stories! This one rocked!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You always do a wonderful job writing the brothers.

I'll admit the monster snacking on Sam's lower extremities did make me cringe just a bit.

I knew that Dean would find Sam, but I was worried for a moment. I love how Dean found the strength to carry Sam back to the Impala and Sam's reaction to being back with the Impala. 'Panic flared but then he heard the familiar sound of a door squeaking and Sam relaxed. He was safe. He was home...'

Dean's answer to the doctor on how he did it was excellent! 'Dean's body ached, his muscles still burned with fatigue, but when he glanced at the guy, he just shrugged and said, "I'm his brother." There was nothing else to say.'

Thanks for the smile and for sharing another story with us.

Until next time, take care.