Reviews for You Are Not Alone
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
How bout she since she is a ex magi
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Oh, I found a sentence with errors in it.

". . . and the crumbs on it's cheek made it even more cuter." its** and cuter** instead of it's and more cuter

SO MOE OMG you are making me like Charlotte even more. And I also am liking this nonexistent character, Anko, who I kinda wish appeared in the anime or manga. ;-; The part when Charlotte retrieved the ball was super cute, and the birthday cake scene (it was a birthday cake, wasn't it?) was also adorable. I loved this fluffy one. XD
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
SO MUCH D'AWWW NOW
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
d'awww Kyouko and Charlotte owo
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Again, it's great that you used Oriko canon. I don't understand who's the focus of the first one, though. Is it Sayaka or Kyouko? I think it's Sayaka, since it seems like this entire one-shot is about her. Anyways, onto the next chapter.
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was a great read. It included parts of Oriko Magica's canon, so it was consistent with both Madoka and Oriko. The only problem I had with reading was when you switched from Charlotte to Mami. It was too abrupt for me to realize exactly when the transition occurred until Mami greeted Sayaka. I'm not sure how you could fix that, though. Maybe mention Mami's name in the part with her eating in the bathroom? I still liked it, anyways. XD I'm gonna read the next chapter now.
A skeleton chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
LOVE THIS STORY.
Danny Barefoot chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Some good changes to the first chapter, esp. Mami bullying Kyousuke, and definately some harsh times for Sayaka in the second. Bit of an unexpected change from the serious tone in chpt 3, but fair comedy and chpt 4 was quite sweet. I'd settle on just one ailment for Charlotte, although there are a good few possibilities, but definately well done.
ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 3 . 5/8/2011

KyouLotte ... oh my. That was ... interesting. Kinda makes sense though ... the whole food thing they have in common. Nice chapter.
Danny Barefoot chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very astute that Charlotte's other body could've been a twin; she should definatly be in the character list. You could expand on things like what Sayaka was upset about when Mami found her, Sayaka's thoughts on being a magi, Charlotte's history, and maybe a little more on her fight with Mami, but what you've written is good.