Reviews for Broken beyond repair
Dream Dagger chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
mindblown :)
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
First of all, thank you very much for your review on my story 'Light: At the End of the Tunnel'! I'm really grateful for your review, but I sincerely apologise that I let you down with it. I appreciate you taking the time to read through it and tell me what you thought about it. ;) If you can, could you please tell me what it is that you think I could have improved on ,please? Or,if you hated it all, could you tell me what the worst part of it was? I hope I'm not asking too much of you. :)

Wow! You wrote this in less than half an hour? Now, that's impressive! Sometimes I find that the pieces that just 'come out all in one go', if you get what I mean, can turn out better. I really love this piece! To me, it sounds quite a bit like it could be a rap or rock song. I really like how bleak this piece is, yet you haven't overdone it or made it cliched, which is great! This is a wonderful piece that I shall favourite and add to my community of awesomeness. :)
I don't have any critique or suggestions for this, sorry.

Great work! :)
x-x chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Cool, kinda reminds me of green day's "know your enemy" at the end :]

i like this line "Don't become an addict of losing your own mind so many times over"