Reviews for Strangers, Again
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omg, that was so sad. It's like Gray loves her but the love fades away. But instead of her pairing up with Hibiki, you should've paired her up with his best friend/rival, Natsu.
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
poor gray. this made me sad.
ColorfulSky chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That's a sad ending
MCRmy597 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
You're a good writer in general, but you need to slow down, correct your mistakes, and put more details into it. All the grammatical errors and the shortness of it honestly killed it for me. You have a talent, use it.
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
waaaaaaaah* saaaaad!
Aiiriin chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I thought this was happy now I'm all depressed srry:(
Danyel Amores chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aw, it's so sad. Poor Gray. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of LucyXGray. I prefer LokeXLucy, and besides, what would happen to poor Juvia? But I liked this one. Good job.
I am a Goddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I have to skipped the lemon part :) anyways why are you always making my Gray sad? just asking but never complaining :) awesome one shot! Good luck with your future stories okay?

I am a Goddess :)
Lau chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
:'( aww that is soooo sad poor, poor Gray c'mere and let Lau-chan give you a big hug!
sunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
sweet, yet sad. Aww, poor gray :'(
Taeminie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
OMG TT_TT I like cry with the end... love the past between them... great OS
This Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hmm. You write well. But you'll be better if you consult a beta-reader for proofreading.
Miyurai chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Aww, that was so sad, it made my eyes water. I remembered, I had some of those experiences that they've been through. And whether each of them like it or not, they have to accept the painful fact that they were not meant for each other. :(

My heart went out for my favorite, Gray Fullbuster, he was clinging onto memories. It was a bitter fact that he still hasn't moved on, and that was frustrating.

Anyways, this was such a good representation of the said video, though I haven't finished watching it. I started t watch it on FB, but unfortunately didn't saw the whole video, because of some circumstances that I could not remember anymore.

PS: Like Gray, I was also into drawing blueprints of houses aside from my writing passion. Haha :D That would be all. Ah, this has gone longer than I thought. Gambatte kudasai, Sab! :D XD
Run-Away-Bride chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
ERECTILE DISFUNCTION WTH? lol anyways i can totally relate with Gray... i have experience stages like that and it sure is not a funny thing... great job adding this to my favorite lists RAB