Reviews for Restart and Reset
Ripples chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Honestly, I want to say a big thank you for this story. Very nice to read something good about their country.I never would have thought that the Americans are compared with St. Basil's Cathedral Marzipan Palace.
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow, I did not know that RusAme could be this fluffy. This story was really adorable. I like to read about these two having a warmer relationship in modern days, especially given their early history together.

Pfft. America googling historical landmarks and relying on wikipedia makes me giggle. He totally would :)
Bumblebeecamaro38 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow, they're jinxing each other left and right. I hope none of that stuff actually happens to them at the parade. XD
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
D'aaaawwww! That was so cute I need to cuddle something now I love the way you have America and Russia's personalities just bounce off eachother!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was really cute. I learned something today.
Beyond-The-Winter chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
"Right, so it's a date. You and me, post-parade. I wanna go see the Candyland Castle."

RUSSIA IS CANDYLAND, AND DON'T LET ANYBODY ELSE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! (I thought I was the only one to think this, but you know the truth too. CANDYLAND RUSSIA FOREVER!)

OK, not that I have that out of my system, that was really cute. I particularly like how Russia started to bicker with America just to get his mind off things- it's like they were made to disagree, they're just being silly about it now... Or something... Well, it was cute and I liked it is the gist of it.
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
this is so cute!
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Sljldifjsf. This is a perfect example of why you are my favorite Russia/America writer and possibly my favorite Hetalia writer in general. x33

My mood always skyrockets when I read one of your stories, you know that? They're always just so- I don't know... so sincere, I guess. Whether they're sad or happy or sweet or hilarious, I always find myself caught up in the events and involved with the characters (who you always keep in-character astonishingly well). Brilliant, you are, completely brilliant.
ChalagoSpace chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
..Omg XD We actually did that? Wow...But, that's very American I guess *shrugs* Awesome job btw, I enjoyed the teasing going on between Ivan and Alfred
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Eh? I actually saw a comic strip about those buttons. XD This is so cute. It's refreshing to see a postwar fic with America and Russia. It's just so warn and sincere and funny and...alskthhfjdlz
wraightsky chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I just finished watching the V-day parade for 2011!

Thanks for writing this! America and Russia were adorable. I lol'd at America talking to himself in the mirror. Double-win for the 'reset' reference! 8D
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Yes someone made this! I mentioned this but was going to mention it again .

I made my whole fic based on that treaty! OMG LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR MAKING PUPPY DOG FACE IVAN!

And...goodness this is cute and sappy and friendship and hints of more or not more depending on the person and man.

I ran out of stuff to say.

Still...FINALLY NO MORE commie bastard fandom!
River Jaeger chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I'm glad our countries are becoming buddies :D (not just because of hetalia either!) The Cold War was before my time so I think it's nice that we're moving past that point in history. It's a good sign that they invited our troops to the parade thing! I also thought the button error was funny, I'm glad both sides were able to laugh it off.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I just adore when you write these two, you do it all too perfectly. No Really you should be honored! *bows at your feet* A talent such as yours makes me so incredibly happy *swoons*
AmWatchingYou chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I missed your stories! I always love them, and this one so in time - Moscow is getting ready for the parade right now!