Reviews for Where They Belong
Megwill chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
you should write for Bones. I believe they can afford an editor so don't worry about the whole english as a second language deal haha
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This. Was. Beautiful.
Kizabeth chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I had to avoid this fic because I was going spoiler free, but I finally got around to it.

And it was so worth the wait. Even though we only saw them lay together, I can totally imagine this scenario playing out.

Thanks for a great read.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Yay! :D

That was perfect - I hoe that's exactly what happened.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Loved this story! Great job :)
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
WOW! I loved this!:D I gree, Can it be Thursday yet!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful.
SaritaLissie13Ginevra chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Yes, can it PLEASE be Thursday! Great job on this... Hope it isn't any of the main characters that get killed...
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Excellent story ExcellentDriver! After that promo, I was looking for a fix, and this was just the thing I needed. If only it could happen this way...

Great job!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
LOVED it!
mmstpme chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
nice. I actually think it might go down kind of like this. nicely done.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I can't wait for next week either. You did a really nice story with the little bit of info given in the 's exciting that they were renewed for season 7 too.
feii chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
So sweeeeet! Love it - it needs to be thursday now.
thatistheburden chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was perfect. This is the exact scenario I had running through my mind after I saw the promo the fiftieth time (since coherent thoughts were not available prior to that). You wrote it perfectly, and I absolutely love the way you ended it. "We're not going anywhere" speaks volumes to their past and their future, and I can't think of any other way to describe it than perfect, so I'm just going to repeat myself. Thanks for writing this!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
excellent we can only hope
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »