Reviews for Pregnancy and Companions
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
so sad
GlitterGirl125 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
You somehow made the beach scene even sader. :(

Though I was wondering the exact same thing during that scene after I watched it a few times(I was to busy crying lol). It sounded purposely unclear, I mean I think most people would of just said "and my new baby brother" to avoid confusion.
cophineonmywaywardserenity chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Great story! Really sad though! I don't think there is a sadder scene than the beach conversation bar the end of The End of Time Part 2! I always felt that when Rose says about the baby he gets REALLY worried like theres something we don't know! I like how 11 is thinking about Rose I gotta say I really Miss 10/Rose! Well Done!
RosePearl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I like how you have Eleven reminiscing about Rose... so often it seems the "new" regeneration almost forgets everything that happened in their previous lives, it's nice to think that once in awhile they remember the people who were important to them before.

Oh, and I cried at the end of Doomsday, too. Bawled would be a more appropriate word, actually. How could you not?

Anyway, great story!
Idontwanttogo chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Yeah, you're right: freaking sad. I felt pretty much the same with the beach scene. It's so sad, I cry each time. But then, I watched End of Time II and I litteraly broke. And I still am after 2 years. Yeah. Freaking sad.
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is so sad :')
PlasticBrains chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That beach conversation WAS really really sad!

:( I miss Rose/Doctor so much sometimes! Its not fair on the Doctor that he has to lose everyone he loves :(

But this story was awesome :) sometimes with new companions and everything its quite easy to forget about the Doctor's eternal love for Rose.

10/10 Brilliant. Totally totally brilliant!

Ava

xoxo
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i was crying as i was reading their conversation...i will forever cry at those scenes...and at every scene that Donna cries(she has the power to make me cry with her: have you notice she cries practically in every episode?)

love this!
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Great story :D
Cerbolt chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is a very well written and good fic

I love it! two of my favourite companions too
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I always thought that the Doctor's reaction to the baby news in Doomsday was a little too personal. It just confirmed my suspicion that there was more of a relationship than they let on because everyone they encountered thought they were together from the begining. You tied the two episodes together well.