Reviews for Silence, Schemes, and Potentially Shattered Dreams
neko suke II chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Super cute. Super duper cute!
M chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful, beautiful. My heart is so full and happy.
crowned queen of bitchland chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I may or may not have just flooded my dorm room with tears...you'll never know *coughs*
but seriously...don't do stuff like this...don't write things that are so good that I won't be able too live for the next five days without thinking about it :)
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So, so, frikin' GOOD! :D
yodaswife chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Aahhhh perfect ending chapters! :)
Tyfa chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
This was just precious!

P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!

Even though there was a lot of angst. But it could also perfectly be that I loved it so much BECAUSE there was so much angst ;)

You had me in tears by that club scene, especially with the songs Stutter and Perfect (which I didn't know beforehand... so thank you very much for that!).

I loved all the anger with the underlying desperation, as well as the fact that they just weren't capable of living without the other and that it would always just be them and no-one else.

Besides I thought it was clever not to reveal the reasons for the break-up for a long time, because it made me even more curious and desperate to read more.

Thank you... You totally made my day!
roblaine chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I'm dead. You've killed me with cuteness.
roblaine chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
What was in the picture message? You know, that was the most important thing to happen this chapter. (kidding BABIES I'm so HAPPY)
roblaine chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Nooooooo babies, love each other again.
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
"It was an old gum wrapper."
I literally have not words for the emotions in my brain right now.
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
ok, i just finished reading that fight at the begining and... their fight is all about them caring about eachother- it basically boils down to you're working to hard because of the awful people you work with, this isn't what you wanted in life and i miss you (on both sides)
i kinda just had to record that before i kept reading and i'm sure it'll come up anyways
previous reviews () were at 1:30 am, this kept me up till 2, its now 9 (i woke up that early to finish this chapter)
i obviously really like this fic, AND its the fourth of july
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
okay i haven't actually read anything of this but i clicked next chapter and the first things my eyes processed was "remember that time" and then my arms mIved completley of their own accord, celebrating that i know starkid/darren songs. my arms hurt. I applaud your ability to shape a story around a song and still stay true to the characters.
"That song was filled with them. It was them. The lyrics were so clever, so calculated,"... applauding yourself?
that dalton part was really confusing - i went between both at college, blaine at dalton and kurt at college, and blaine at college and kurt at dalton
comes with the timing i guess
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
mid chapter review: i'm at "sophmore year in college"... stutter? last time it was not alone so...
ok now i'm at when wes says blaine's almost up and he starts thinking about who this song applies to and thinks "couldn't avoid every love song"... starting to doubt my confidence that its stutter
ok so i finished the chapter and i'm sure its stutter again
stutter is anagry song right? it seems to fit this situation anyways
ok well i'm going to click next chapter and i am fully expecting to be hit with the lyrics to stutter
Marierux chapter 2 . 6/5/2012