Reviews for The Guest
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is an amazing story. I love it.
hunter049 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
An extremely well-written story, with a stellar ending. Made me a bit sad, really. So well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
this was amazingly written like holy crap i love all of your stories please keep up the amazing work
Librarian00X chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Of all the Minecraft stories I've ever read, this one has to be the best. No other story made me feel the fear and desperation that this one did. A work of art in and of itself.

Glory to Minecraft!
Vii-kun chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Absolutely fantastic. A gripping tale, and something I think most Minecraftians can relate with, the loneliness of Single Player, and the fear of the mobs. Well written, ten out of ten!
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was actually one of the most incredible things I've ever read. No joke. It was on a level where I can still identify with the fear of being chased by monsters, yet at the same time it was totally out of my league because I would never consider suicide. It was eloquent, forceful, and engaging.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great, just great. Hooked me all the way.
aka CZ chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Excellent self-contained story; this is the first Minecraft fiction I've read so far where I really felt the desperation and felt drawn into the tense atmosphere.
TheGamerGod333 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I gotta say, I did not expect a minecraft story from you. But still, awesome.

~TGG333