Reviews for Not One For The Diary
ahhh chapter 110 . 5/3
That last line- saddddd-
Penny drops chapter 68 . 3/21
I dunno how I missed that the first time I read this, but like.. that’s hilarious
It’s hilarious that chapter 123 might just be my favorite
Random fact: apples was the first thing the 11th doctor ate
The doctors actual birthday is November 8th
person chapter 128 . 1/6
i- *ugly sobbing*
i've been reading this since the first chapter but never reviewed because i thought you'd appreciate an actually coherent and legible string of words instead of 128 messages saying HSJJSUIHIWD IMINTEARS MARRYME DHIWHIQEHFI !/111/132;l4!
this is the best doctor/river fanfic i've ever read and i can say that for sure
honestly i love you so much!
i know i'm probably years late but erm congratulations (you mentioned you were expecting a baby)!
i hope you're well
keep being awesome and SMILE, ok :) you've written ONE HUNDERED AND TWENTY EIGHT chapters o *chef's kiss*
lots of hugs ahhhjhfehwiughie

p.s. totally calling it The Beebs from now on lmao
Guest chapter 128 . 12/22/2020
Okay, so.. first off: thanks. For writing this, and continuing it. It’s definitely one of my favorites and even if you’ll never see this again I’m gonna keep checking for updates. :) I loved this, this book got me through a fairly tough road trip that happened. Caused a lot of stress, cuz of everything. Anyway, this hasn’t been updated since 2014 so I’m fairly certain something happened or you are just done, but I’m not gonna dive into that cuz I don’t wanna make myself sad right now. Anyway I love you forever, and if you see this which maybe you will- thanks, for making this. It was an awesome ride, and you knew how to put angst and fluff together and I loved it.
Also you have the same music sense as me.
Anyway, I’m rambling but basically.. thanks, for making this. I’ll be coming back whenever something happens . Anyway, I loved it.
(Ps: My username is ‘ Catra gay panicked so she ‘ don’t question it if you don’t understand it, I might as well be two different people with all the kinds of fandoms I’m in. I’m under the same name on quotev.)
Guest chapter 127 . 12/22/2020
Cute.
Guest chapter 114 . 12/22/2020
Headcannon
River and the doctor walk in and Rory and Amy are still kissing, only kissing but
River: I don’t want a little sister! *proceeds to pull them away from each other*
The doctor, in the background: well..
River, slapping him with one hand.
Amy: eW no-
River: oh come on, mummy dear, when have you ever been able to control yourself?
Guest chapter 100 . 12/22/2020
E- fluffy angst-
I actually like the dramatic death scene cliché if it’s done right and this is definitely right.
Guest chapter 88 . 12/20/2020
Fluffy angst. My favorite kind.
Guest chapter 85 . 12/20/2020
oh- congratulations.
(I know this was made somewhere between 2011 and 2014 but, do I care? No. Congratulations on having a kid that is somewhere eight and five now.)
Guest chapter 82 . 12/20/2020
this is- amazing.
Guest chapter 76 . 12/20/2020
Okay so- at the ‘snogging my mother’ part- I did no t. It took me like a few minutes to get that and now I’m rereading the whole thing to get that joke. (Excuses excuses.. yes I know.) wonderful as ever!
Guest chapter 75 . 12/20/2020