Reviews for Not One For The Diary
Dawnaven chapter 128 . 4/3/2016
Great story! I loved how well you captured River and the Doctor in all of the moments in their life. :)
Guest chapter 108 . 3/29/2016
Aww
Guest chapter 38 . 3/25/2016
I love the way this ended it's so good and adorable 3
Guest chapter 35 . 3/19/2016
Holy crap I love this thank you for this
Guest chapter 23 . 1/17/2016
The Doctor kissing River's scars is the cutest thing ever
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
OKAY THIS IS IMPORTANT. You should really watch Alex Kingston at Chicago TARDIS (part 3) because she describes Matt Smith's reaction to her returning for the Christmas special. And apparently he gets cross and HE SAYS "I'm your Doctor!" to her! On her wedding day, HAHAHA.

Besides that, I loved this. You write them so cute w
OnlyAFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Incredible story!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
HAHAHA 'Harvey Wallbanger' just brought me back to The Unicorn and the Wasp and that scene with Doctor and Donna - "HARVEY WALLBANGER?!"
Kudos for that! I love your writing ideas, they're genuinely interesting.
A Brief Escape From Reality chapter 61 . 12/9/2015
These one shots are epic- I've just reached chapter 61 but I quickly wanted to say- these are beautifully written and I adore every single one of them! Can't wait to read more
caneeljoy chapter 128 . 10/17/2015
OH MY GOSH.
OH MY GOSH.
This fic is unlike any other I've read... it's completely brilliant! Agh, I do wish that your muse would drop in for a visit... it's like a friend that's never quite gone and sometimes nags. It happens to me all the time! It's been over a year since this was published but I do hope that you will continue writing this sometime. Reading this, I feel like I know you and I know the Doctor and River too... exquisite writing'll do that to you!
caneeljoy chapter 120 . 10/17/2015
Awww!
(The countdown to the last chapter was even worse for me than the countdown until the new DW episodes. Please, if you ever need help with prompts or writing advice just send me a PM. Your writing is amazing and this collection has sustained me for a few months without River!)
caneeljoy chapter 108 . 10/14/2015
Ahhh, the Doctor is so accurately represented in this fic! He's just the right balance of stupid and awkward, plus goofy without even trying... and his thought process is so cute 3 3
StitchinKat chapter 128 . 10/9/2015
I read them all. Thank you...hope your muse comes back soon. Bless you.
StitchinKat chapter 122 . 10/9/2015
now you've gone and done it..."Something You'll Miss"...I really really miss my Eleven and his River
StitchinKat chapter 119 . 10/9/2015
loved the chapter "Sparkles in the Sunshine"...touch telepathy needs to happen more with River and Eleven...it would cut the angst-y parts way down if they'd only be more willing to share their thoughts
2,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »