Reviews for Goshuujin no inu
Nychell21 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Beautiful!ยท
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Ohmygod this was...amazing! I loved it! Your work is awesome! Akira x Shiki is adorable :3
Ayaken chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Awww the ending was so sweet, i'm glad it turned out fine, but it's also sad that it is in fact the end ...noo, we wanted more T-T

I hope you'll write again soon a new wonderfull fic.

I liked this one very much.

Good luck and may we see another piece of your incredible ideas:)

With love Ayaken
animefighter2468 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
awww thank you for completing the story.
rosaikibu chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
you finally updated!

yeah...good one...i like this chappie...now that the misunderstanding is resolved and they are back together...wonder how would the next scene goes...will they finally make it to bed?

i luv the last part...it's funny...i can imagine the scene Kei tied up and left sitting in a dark room...i wonder how he would be released?

muahhahaha
Insane Fangirl 4 chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
lol leaving keisuke tied up in dark room, take that!

I really like how you wrote what they were thinking, to make their inner turmoil more apparent cos they appear one way but think another, i think you showed the complexity of their characters really well XD
ShikonNoTsuki chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
OMG UPDATE YAY!

I love this story

Keisuke is such a bitch, but he got what he deserved

Am I the only one who thinks Shiki is cute?
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
awwww :'(
rosaikibu chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
wow...this story is great...AU but great stroyline...hehe

i like the length...short but drive the idea through...

can't wait for the update...
forgotten truth124k chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
good chapter
Ayaken chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
This looks interesting.

I am looking forward to see what will happen.

Keep it up.

With 3 Ayaken
forgotten truth124k chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
good so far
I'maBookLover chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! Please update again soon I really want to see what happens next! :D
Darksoulfromheaven chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I don't give a FUCK! of what anyone says about the OOC, I loved the fact that Shiki suffered at the loss of Akira! Its nice to see writers putting a more sensitive side to Shiki other than his sadistic and cold side. There's not much I could say about this chapter, cause it's a bit short, I've noticed that some of the best fanfics here in FF. net usually have short chapters, but I still want to see more! So try making the chapters longer. I can't wait to see what happens next, so many possibilities are going through my head right now! Like Akira and Kisuke starting to have a relationship and Shiki finds out and goes ninja on Kisuke's ass (poor Kisuke, he's such a sweetie pie!) or Shiki confessing to Akira under the rain on his knees! Ahhh! I can't wait for the next chapter, please continue, your a great writer, so please finish this fanfic! Your doing an awesome job so far, so please keep up the good work!

~ With love, Sakura Walker. :3
patrengkee chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Strong OOC-ness there, but still okay.

Hope you update soon.