Reviews for The Useful Rock
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
AW! SO CUUTE! Zel drons on while works out a plan to kiss. ' Why did Zelgadis-san how to be so tall?' LOL!
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
lmao! That was just great!

-Ahria
bowserbabe chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That was auwsome! It was soo funny and cute! Thanks!
Junipertree chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Heh heh... yes, hormones will always triumph over logic. :P Good fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
AHHH that was so cute! I luv romantic...er...comidies. *laugh* that was cool!
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This was well done. A good blend of romance and humor. The very last line was perfect, even though it had nothing to do with the story.
Shell Presto chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
_ that was funny. great job with the long speech, considering it's the equivalent of background music. a bit ooc, but very forgiving. it's short, so it's worth the time to read. made me laugh. and the last line is great.
s' old fic chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Very cute. _ But is Amelia really that short? Hmm. Your Zel was adorable too. And it's good that he can space out long enough to let Amelia have boulders heaved for her and everything. _
Ilione chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
I like this! I'm a ferverent Zel/Amelia supporter so my view might be somewhat biased, but it feels *right* somehow.

The list of reasons Zel gives is excellent. It's every bit as thoughtful and through as any list of reasons Zelgadis himself could have come up with. Amelia's response is also wonderful. Somehow, just by ignoring them, she makes all his logical, valid arguements seem as flimsy as paper. She just cuts through to what's really important.

Zel really is cute when he's nervous/embarrassed, isn't he?
Alba Aulbath chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
As I do typically, I try to stay away from reading/writing too many romantic fanfiction. But, knowing how talent you tend to be, Lauren-sama, I read. Hey, it was humorous, too; can't stay away from too many of those! Anyway, the actual fanfic was giggly at the end that Zelgadis just went on and on without noticing anything, and just gave a one sentence after the kiss. Real sweet. I liked it.
Kuchenhexe chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
::GIGGLES!:: This was really, REALLY cute! I liked it.
Rhianwen chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Hee-hee! It's about the 8th time I've read this, and it makes me giggle insanely every time. Adorable and hilarious story. Z/A 'shipperdom rocks! :o)
Mika-mika Tou chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
LOL Ah, this was funny... Why can I easily see this happening? Ah, you're a good writer - Short, yet kinda true to the flavor of the show. Yay, more!
Vivi Laney chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Waii! That was so cute! Cute, cute, cute! *holds up a flag* Z/A forever!
Fluffy Xellos chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Oh, cuteness. I could see that actually happening.. '