Reviews for A History of Magic
TheEndearing chapter 1 . 11/6
I have read so many Snarry fics, and ones where Harry falls in love with a young Severus are among my favorites. This story that you have written is a beautiful work of art to me. I enjoyed the perspectives, and the time line layout. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
BriarRoseRed chapter 8 . 10/9
I was confused for a good portion of it, but it was very well done.
Sepulvedlore chapter 8 . 7/28
I was completely confused for more than half the fic but it finally made sense on the last few chapters and I have to say... I have never read a better fanfiction... It is not my favorite no not really, not because I didn't like something of it, I liked everything, I just don't know how to explain that it's just the best but not my favorite, its... Confusing even for me, but it's the best one, the plot the style just the whole way it's written. In my opinion it's the best fanfiction ever. And I love it. If not my favorite then it's definitely one of my favorites.
Thank you so much for writing and uploading Something so awesome and beautiful and intriguing.
It's a piece of art. Truly.
Phoenix6975 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
:o uhm... wow!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
It was so good. ::Sniff:: I love how you took your time, and all of the little things you put in there that I didn't expect to describe the surroundings and the way they were feeling and things. I've read a lot of Snarry stories and this was definitely one of the best and very unique. Thank you for writing it! It was wonderful.
Potterworm chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Such a unique story. Loved it.
MystSnare chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Wahh did not realize this story was on this site as well! Yay :) Thanks for posting it.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Nice..
annna chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Interesting story - the time switches are sometimes a bit confusing, but it gets easier and almost everything is cleared up. The only thing missing for me is what Harry Potter planned after the war that Granger was set against - feign his death to be able to live on as Thomas Jones?
Hesperis chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Very nice story and very interesting end. o)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Brilliant! I wish there was more!
idonotwanttobehere chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Hear that?

Sound of my heart breaking!

Utterly beautiful story, utterly beautiful.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed every word.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Coincidentally when I read the last part my computer died on me and "Everything went black." Well really just the screen, but it seemed kind of funny so I thought I'd share.
Thank you so much for writing this. It is wonderful. I enjoy the none linear flow.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
This was an incredible story that deserves many more reviews than it has. I think many readers were like me and couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review. I know I will reread this soon to get the full picture of how you put this story together. I want to try to figure out when Severus realized that Harry was Thomas. It must have been sooner than I realized since as Harry says, his disguise is pretty minimal in the past.