Reviews for A History of Magic
annna chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Interesting story - the time switches are sometimes a bit confusing, but it gets easier and almost everything is cleared up. The only thing missing for me is what Harry Potter planned after the war that Granger was set against - feign his death to be able to live on as Thomas Jones?
Hesperis chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
Very nice story and very interesting end. o)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Brilliant! I wish there was more!
Vaako chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Hear that?

Sound of my heart breaking!

Utterly beautiful story, utterly beautiful.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed every word.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Coincidentally when I read the last part my computer died on me and "Everything went black." Well really just the screen, but it seemed kind of funny so I thought I'd share.
Thank you so much for writing this. It is wonderful. I enjoy the none linear flow.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
This was an incredible story that deserves many more reviews than it has. I think many readers were like me and couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review. I know I will reread this soon to get the full picture of how you put this story together. I want to try to figure out when Severus realized that Harry was Thomas. It must have been sooner than I realized since as Harry says, his disguise is pretty minimal in the past.
Tuinne chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
At first I got confused with the sudden

Time line shift and read it again. I got

It, finally.

It was a touching story, a bit glum though

But the over all effect was good.

Cheers!
Agee T. Maritimess chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Wow. Great job! The plot is amazing. I readed it all night (and I'm very sleepy now xD). I love this story, I love how you created Harry in this ff, Snape is a little bit too kind I think but it's nothing. Really, really good job. I want sequel! :D
knightlygirl chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Did you base the story line off of The Tree of Life? Because the story line made about as much sense, just without the dinosaurs and pictures of the cosmos. Seriously, it made no sense! I'm assuming that they were ghosts at the end? And U have no idea what the sequence of events were between the romance, the library and the apartment. Each scene however, reads really well, and lends to spectacular visualization and intensity. What I could understand of the plot was interesting and different enough from both The Tree of Life and Harry Potter that it was also very original.

Great job with the story,

Knightlygirl aka becca
Eziette chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Sequel? Pretty please? Because I think I've fallen in love with this story. I would absolutely LOVE a sequel. I mean, unless I'm slightly slow and you have a sequel already. I haven't gone to look yet, so I dunno. But if you don't, I would like to say, again, that I want a sequel. Please.
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I have to say that i'm very impressed by the whole eight chapters. Though I was confused for the ever-switching time and perspective, it was very fun and exciting to read through anyways. I might just have to re-read through the whole thing again to understand. It's a great fic. Really. Thank you.
Ty Rose chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
This is coming from a reader who has a deeply ingrained loathing of SS/HP romantic pairing (along with any other teacher/student pairing...*Sigh*):

This. Story. Is. A. Masterpiece.

Flawless. Perfect. Astonishing.

Your story is unique and intriguing. Your writing style draws readers in and doesn't let go. Your words flow through your tale like a master artist's brush through oil.

*Blank Stare*

Where the heck are all of the reviews?

Please do go on to write original fiction. Your style is... Words fail me. I will absolutely read anything you write.

Speaking of - I have to end this review now so I can go read the rest of your work.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
im so confused...plese explain is harry dead or not or did snape end up killing himselfe cause i am confused here
Ledybug chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Great story! I hope you write more in the future.