Reviews for Code: Digimon
Apollomon x Stingmon chapter 14 . 7/25
i was dying while reading this chapter. Yeeeessss Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridge
kingdomsavior90 chapter 32 . 8/7/2014
I swear to the Divine Gods/Goddesses and Angels this chapter reminds me of so many things. One is the Final Boss for Zero no Kiseki (Trails of Zero. Won't spoil this for anyone.) Another is Kingdom Hearts (Clearly) but you managed to retain the familiarity of Digimon and Code Lyoko all the way through. Incredible.

But of course, the typical spelling mistakes riddle this story from time to time but nothing serious. Just tedious.
kingdomsavior90 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
This chapter was rather the most suspenseful so far. Look forward to seeing what else you have in store. Also, about your spelling mistakes I recommend coming back and editing them a bit.
kingdomsavior90 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
I really like this story so far. But I recommend going back and changing up some things like the usage of some words. Try replacing 'ridden' with 'rode' in some scenarios for instance. And you made some minor errors in spelling characters' names wrong. Just minor things you'd need to fix for maximum efficiency.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 36 . 6/17/2014
Wow...harsh ending. But XANA's demands didn't say that none of them could stay in the Digital World when the portal was closed for good. So couldn't Aelita have stayed in the Digital World with her father? Anyway, I guess Jeremy got what he wanted. Aelita will definately stay away from "that thing" from now on(however reluctantly).
Aldamonburst chapter 36 . 1/2/2014
That was... intense. I understand not everything has a happy ending, but I'm guessing you must have your reasons for making it end that way.
Heroi Oscura chapter 36 . 1/2/2014
Wow what a great ending. Overall this is one of my favorite stories on this site.1
ShadowLDrago chapter 36 . 1/2/2014
X.A.N.A, you *starts cursing multilingually.* OK,now that that is out of my system, it seems that the worst option there was, XANA dying but shattering beyong repair the relation between humans and digimon and killed a lot of the digidestined and now, all the digidestined, are dead. Even the ending to 02 waas better then this, and a lot of fans didn't like some of the pairings, but whatever, you said you have a spin off of this, could you tell me when it is uo so I can read it? I want to see how things might have played out alternatively. And sorry for putting this in a review, but when is the next Das Xanas coming out?
ShadowLDrago chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
X.A.N.A, you BASTARD! Sorry about that, I'm usually more composed then that except that X.A.N.A is the most dreadful thing ever made, it created masshysteria via blaming the digimon and now all those neuclear weapons are exploding on Earth. The Sky Rained Fire. Horrifying.
Aldamonburst chapter 35 . 12/20/2013
holy crap. shit is going down. once again, I can't see a happy ending.
ShadowLDrago chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
X.A.N.A, you monster! Though it is Booby trap, not bobby trap and Ophanimon, ph, not f. Othewise, great chapter.
Burst chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Just realized I skipped a chapter. tis good.
Burst chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
wow. This is getting badass! No wait, already is. But with all the future stuff, I can't see a happy ending. EXCITEMENT
ShadowLDrago chapter 33 . 12/13/2013
Oh boy, looks like Davis might get a girlfriend and Kari might finally get with T.K, I'm usually for pairing her with Davis but, your fic, you choose, I won't shove my ideas at you. Very interesting. Hehe, I can imagine the gears in Kari's head turning as she could have been thinking of what to do to Tai's hair anyway, I swear his hair is even worse then Goku's and that is saying somehting.
Burst chapter 32 . 12/5/2013
That was awesome! That is my review. Although, I'm curious how you're going to finish this in two chapter. With the whole future thing going on, it seems like there'd be more. Unless you're going to create another.