Reviews for A Little More
terri chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Love it. Dialogue true to characters.
Lktwh13 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I am LOVING this series! It's such normal life for the girls - nothing too outrageous. It's fantastic!
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Hmm...not really sure I'm feeling this version of Jane. Where's her swagger and confidence? She's coming off like a teenage adolescent boy who keeps tripping over words, and being waaaay too nervous and clumsy...*sigh* hopefully she'll get her act together in later chapters
DarXe chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Love Badass Maura.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
They're so obvious but so cute too
Aerows chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Obsession with virginity. Why is it that men aren't judged on the condition of their virginity? It bugs me that the mentality of sexuality always means that men can plow any field, and women must remain unplowed for value.

Think about it.
Aerows chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love this story. I'm puzzled by your collaboration with Googlemouth. Rigid right-wingers rarely contribute good things to the gay community, but I give it the benefit of the doubt.
Cara4Ever chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Lol I love Maura as a bad ass. I would've paid good money to see her kick that guys ass )
RestlessSoul03 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
ok so i haven't reviewed any of the earlier stories in this series because i felt like i was reviewing to much, and all at the same time. Wow how can I ever express how much i love your stories. and they keep getting better! fuck. sorry but c'mon woman.
wickedcat68 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
"You don't have to mark me, Jane," she said with a little held-back laughter in her voice. "I know I'm yours."

*thud*
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
Maura's a total badass!
dolfins35 chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
Who was sweetie, the dog or the woman? -yeah, I'm going with both on this one... Poor Jane, panicy when she thought something happened and then completely relieved when Maura's ok, that's a good reason for kissing. Though really any reason is a good reason for them kissing. "You're not easy," -whoops, was that out loud. "I'm coming out."-*snort* Maura talking to Jo was totally adorable. Protective cop Jane is just...yeah, wow! Agressive, dominant, kick-your-ass Maura is sexy and double wow!

Concerned Jane makes me happy, as it does when she doesn't worry about what other people think and just lets her feelings show. I can just picture Jane telling everyone the story about how Maura took down the bad guy, she's so proud. Yes Maura, definitely badass...

The bedroom scene at the end, this is one of the main reasons I like your writing so much. It's not rushed, or choppy and you don't skip over the imporatant issues that arise in their relationship. They're sweet, sexy, honest and together...sigh...I sound like a broken record but I'm just going to keep saying it, loved it again. Thank you.
enthusiastic reader chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
like always, I absolutely love your stories! Please do not stop writing! You and Googlemouth are my fav! Your work is very much appreciated )
Drumchik chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
I love the way Jane just kisses Maura when she knows she's okay.

Haha Maura, you're awesome. What a takedown.

I love that Maura feels badass.

Great ending :)
Drumchik chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Uhoh. I hope Jane finds Maura!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »