Reviews for Hitch Hikers Guide To The Avatar Realm
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
300 internets for the Monty Python reference!
Thomas Drovin chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Welcome back! So...Eduard and Ming Ku made it to the Fire Nation Captiol and are ready to face Azula. Its amazing that Eduard has such an effect on the women he interacts with, shame he swings the other way but that's life. I don't know who to feel sorry for more, Ming Ku or Azula.

And Eduard shouldn't knock Australia I come from there and it's a great place, thanks for mentioning us though!

So how will Eduard's return effect Azula? Update again soon so I can find out! Later!
avatar guy 1 billion chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love the ideal of Eduad going to torture azula. maybe while he is trying to mess with her he might find out how she makes blue fire or something just a thought or maybe he could be captured and ecscape somehow. I dont get how Eduad can fire bend even if he doesnt know much of it. If he isnt from the avatar world?
not that important chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
I loves this please keep updatinging. ps maybe you could go make a prequel of eduards life in the avatar world before this story
Thomas Drovin chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Welcome back! So Eduard and Ming Ku are off to the Fire Nation to 'distract' them so Aang and the others can have their chance huh? Good luck to them! Somehow I doubt that Eduard's plan for an atomic weapon will be needed, it WILL work out. But after all he's been through I can't blame him for having such a morbid and gloomy outlook on things.

Great work on this! Update again soon so I can see how this all turns out and what part Eduard will have.
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Welcome back! Poor Eduard I can't blame him for crying over all that's happened to him. However it's not all bad...he can always bring the wonders of that music he likes to the Avatar world. That is WHEN they have dealt with Ozai and Azula...good luck to them I say. See you next update!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Haha. Zuko and Eduard remind me of Bert and Ernie
Thomas Drovin chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Welcome back! Ol' Eduard is a good singer as he's the ONLY Opera singer in the world of Avatar. I just wonder if he'll be taking part in the fall of Ozai or will he be doing stuff AFTER it? It'll be fun to find out as I love how you set this story up with him it's very well done. See you next update!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Oh goody! A bag full of hydrogen sitting on top of a coal engine!

Do the characters know what Ireland is?
Thomas Drovin chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Poor Eduard...he lost an eye. However he did manage to escape with Zuko and from what I've read I'm amazed they haven't killed each other with their aurguing, they're like the original odd couple. I'm pleased to see that Eduard isn't bitter to Azula in regards to his eye...perhaps he can introduce her to some irony when the situations are reversed in the future? You know maybe use some of her phrases she used on him against her? It strikes me that Eduard would be good with irony. Anyway GREAT job here see you next update!
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Greetings! I must say your story is really well written and thought out. Ol' Eduard seems to have adapted well in the Avatar world...shame he ended up working for Azula and the Fire Nation with all this skills, mind you she DID have him over a barrel with his medication. I'm amazed he managed to actually GIVE Azula some injures before she arrested him, she WON'T go easy on him now!

Anyway this goes on my favorites list as I want to see how this goes...I quite like Eduard despite all he's been through he's as sturdy as a rock. Next chapter to see what happens next!
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 5/6/2011