Reviews for The Island of Galleno
Ari chapter 16 . 5/24/2002
why did Spike want to hurt Buffy?
Nocte chapter 16 . 5/24/2002
You...are...evil! Gah...Spike has nothing on you! Sigh...great chapter. I was consoled by the meeting btween Spike and his son...more please...soon?
helly120 chapter 16 . 5/24/2002
OH MY GOD ISABELLE! That is fantastic I am soooo happy! I just had a bad day of exams and that totally cheered me up! Your first meeting between them was incredible, but poor Fadma :( I hope she gets a happy ending! I can't believe he just met his son! How cute! And Jack oh please kill him off soon! It's killing me! Angel and Cordy were lovely too by the way and Lugo and Dawn and awhh Isabelle you are just the best! Love ya!
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 16 . 5/24/2002
OH! you're so cruel! that's an *awful* place to leave us! ack! augh! meanie...i can't wait for more!...grrr...bully... ;o)
Shannon chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
LOVE your story 'The Island of Galleno'. I think you've done a wonderful job on it...it's always one of the first fics I check to see if it's been updated. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for your time,

Shannon
Shadowfang chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
This story is absolutely amazing. You are an awesome writer. The detail and imagery are flawless! I started reading and couldn't stop! It hooked me early and dragged me along until it was forced to let me go at the latest chapter, but by then I didn't want to be let go! I need more! Little William is soooo cute! I really can't wait for him to have an actual conversation with Spike. Please come out with more soon!
Nos chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
Hehe indeed! Awesome chap. Reaaaallly anxious for more.
3rd Earl Russell chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
Oh, man ! No worries Isabelle, you pulled it off masterfully. This is one of the greatest, if not the best chapter of the story overall. I thoroughly enjoyed it, the tension scalated at each line. And, the ending, oh I can't wait to see what happens. Your story-telling skills are a force to reckon with. This is one hell of a story, you're wonderful. Please update soon.
andra chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
Isabelle,

Wonderful chapter! I love that Spike found William - he is going to give Buffy a chance to explain things?

Sigh - waiting anxiously for the next part.

Andra
Jennifer-in-La chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
Isabelle, it truly amazes me that we have a writer of your caliber writing B/S tales. We readers are very lucky.

That last chapter - wow. The imagery was beautiful. I almost felt as if I were in the room watching, listening, and holding my breath. After the Tango scene I needed a Marlboro.

Please give us another chapter this week. I am on pins and needles waiting for this to play out.

Thank you for this.
Suzy chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
The masquerade was very cool. You're right I don't hate Fadma, I feel really bad for her, but really glad Spike never got involved with her. Thank you so much for making William's "wife" vision a red herring (you evil tease you). I love this story, it just gets more and more interesting. Hope you're feeling prolific and can update soon. Can't wait for the S/B reunion, the realization that he has a son, and Spike's "meeting" with Jack. More, more, more please.
OlgaB chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
The chapter was amazing! You should be *so* proud of yourself :o) The masquerade was great; the dancing scenes were very sensual, Jack looked like a complete bastard, and Spike meeting his son was really sweet... Oh, and I just love Take A Bow, by the way. Next chapter is going to be just as good, I'm sure. It's eagerly awaited!

OlgaB
pet chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
Thanks very much for this amazing chapter. I'm allready looking forward to the next.
lil'bite chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
me like, me like, me like...more please
Promise chapter 16 . 5/23/2002
If Spike could tell Connor was Angel's son, shouldn't he be able to tell that William is his son?
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »