Reviews for The Island of Galleno

Period.
Wicked Drummer Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
i love it! more
spikeschippedhead1 chapter 26 . 8/7/2002
I love all of your stories, you are a terrific writer, and this was no different. Very glad about the happy ending. After reading Song of Solomon, this was much lighter reading. Keep up the great work. You have wonderful new and inventive characters. And I love all the settings in your stories. You are the best B/S writer around, please write more.
aerijade chapter 24 . 7/29/2002
That is so cool how you worked in that bit from the princess bride its one of

my faviorte movies
Anastasia1 chapter 26 . 7/22/2002
Mwahahahahaha, ah a truely sticky end for horrid Jack, rah!

Excellent, very enjoyable stuff.
Rashaka should be signed chapter 24 . 7/21/2002
OMG! HA! SOMEONE's been watching Princess Bride! I *know* that dialogue!

:giggle: perfect movie to quote from... a movie about true love above all things...

Heh, now I have to go back to reading the rest.
Anna Queen chapter 26 . 7/18/2002
I have just read the whole story all at once, and what can I say? Firstly a very big THANK YOU (sorry, I'm afraid that's as big as my ickle computer will make it.) And what a happy hour I spent in your Spuffyverse; it was that same feeling of losing yourself in a world of sheer delight that you get when you're little, and every book you read is new and exciting. And it takes a pretty magical story to make you feel like that. Your writing is so natural and beautiful, and you drew Buffy and Spike with so much affection, and their relationship with such incredible tenderness. And Buffy and Spike in my head are always going to have a little William now! You have an extraordinary gift and you are very privileged to bring so much pleasure to so many people. You must work amazingly hard!

Oh, and the Xander moments - pure, unadulterated joy! Love you for it.
fangfacey chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
he it's me again! :)

ok so slept one night over the story and I came up with 2 questions.

Who calls Giles and tells him to look in the book?

and

Why doesn't Buffy suddenly mind anymore that Spike killed Jack?

Perhaps I just read over it, but I was just wondering...
linesfade chapter 26 . 7/17/2002
Isabelle - you ARE the greatest! This fic was AWESOME! You know all of us that lurk at your site love it to death! Can't wait for your new one! Keep those excellent stories coming!

*Rayvin*
fangfacey chapter 26 . 7/16/2002
hey I'm number 400!

this story is beautiful as are all your stories. I admire your writing and your style very much, wish I could write like that. You're my one and only favorite author :) okay enough spoiled, keep it up!
SunnyD chapter 26 . 7/16/2002
ahhhhhhhhh! Great story Isabelle it is one of my favs. you are such a great writer and have a natural talent! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you write for us next!
Josephine Martin chapter 26 . 7/16/2002
Great! Loved it. What more can I day?
bogwitch chapter 26 . 7/15/2002
Wow. The end at last!

I have throughly enjoyed this fic. I can't wait to see what you do next. There is a next, right?

bogwitch
cat bodkin chapter 26 . 7/15/2002
that was,i mean,its one of the best things i have ever read.i like how you wont do a a good idea.
E'Lise chapter 26 . 7/14/2002
I just stayed up until 2 am reading your awesome fic. It was completely amazing and I was near tears. Great story and I loved the Princess Bride bit, that was so cool. Loved it!
416 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »