Reviews for The Island of Galleno
Witchiepoo chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Can I say how much I hate Riley and the Initiative. Just when things were getting better between them, they have to come along. Sheesh, I may cry. Ok, Isabelle, you can't make us wait too long for an update.
kathypg chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I always love your stories. This is a wonderful start. Update soon.
Ashione chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I *hate* the initiative. La, going to go make me some pasta...hee!
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
I read your "Into The Matrix" and suggest that you pleeeeeease add new chapters.
twistedspike chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
An excellent beginning to what looks like an epic adventure for Spike. Great writing as usual for you can't wait to read the rest of it.
kalima chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
ooh! An actual adventure story. Me like.

Nice handling of the Intiative blokes, use of dialogue and minimal description served to make them more menacing. More, more, more.
Lynn25 chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Oh yeah, Isabella, love ya, just like I love Joss, he tortures me too ;) This is an excellent beginning! Can't wait to see how the "Count" gets home to his love :)
Trisha chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Oh, happy happy happy me, I get to read another of your fics! :) You are so ambitious to start on a fic like this, it sounds really huge! I'm excited 'cause I know you'll pull it off with style. I *loved* the scene with Buffy and Spike where they're saying goodbye... I just wanted to shout "no! go back in the house with her!" LOL. Very bittersweet. I'm looking forward to more, of course. :)
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I know this is supposed to be sort of like 'the Count of Monte Cristo", but right now it sort reminds me of The Odysee.

Very cool, Isabelle, btw.

I have to say you are one of the best b/s writers out there for cute in-love scenes. You make them just the right amount of lovey-dovey without being not corny or insipid... :)
Audela chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Oh, yes Isabelle, I love you (will that get you to write more soon because I'm screaming on the cliff here!). Seriously, this is shaping up to be one of your wonderful angsty fics; I love the Count of Monte Cristo idea. Waiting for new installments will be tough though.
lizzy chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
OMG, this is sooo good. Poor Spike, plz udate soon. pretty plz!
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28