Reviews for The Island of Galleno
BlueLight chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Well written. A page turner. Great cliffhangers. Great plotting.
witchiepoo chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Oh, no you didn't. Not little William. He's a dead man. Oh, my god!
ADeender chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
hmmm, now the real question-is he dead or not?
cara chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
hope you update soon, evil cliffhanger or what!
helly120 chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Omg Isabelle! I am crying! Please write more soon, I need to feel less distraught! Great chapter though: I didn't see that coming at all! *sniffles* MAKE IT HAPPY! PLEASE!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
ISABELLE! How. could. you. ? Ok, we all know and have come to accept that JOSS is evil, and yeah, I know you are the queen of B/S angsty stories, but little William! NOOOOOOO!

He just has to be okay! Right? RIGHT?

Still, great chapter! Please hurry with more, you should have time since you have gone into hiding! Chicken!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Heh, nice. Jack deserves a painful death :)

SunnyD chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
*GASP* You so did not just kill little william! I can't believe it! No no no! This is not happening! I was so happy and then boom, I am sad and scared for little William! I am hoping and HOPING that he is going to be okay! I love him! And I love Spike! And I love Buffy! Please! Don't make him die!
Psy chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
please don't let him be dead, please, please, please don't let him be dead...*sob*...i really, really hate Jack...i hope Spike and Buffy give him just what he deserves...kinda like Willow when she was gunning for Glory, "I owe you pain"...can't wait to find out what happens next...hope you add more soon
Psy chapter 20 . 6/12/2002
fantastic chapter, as always...i especially liked this part...

"I am dead! I died the moment I was taken from her!" Spike cried out, veins in his neck standing out.

Lugo studied the vampire for what seemed like hours, watched him as he growled softly in anger and resignation. "You are dead," he whispered to him. "And she doesn't deserve a corpse."

love that last part...very strong and evocative...can't wait to find out what happens next...hope you add more soon
Kitty chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
GAH! You're evil! EVIL!

But I still love this fic.
DarkWillow chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
OMG! ... *crys* at one time...ek!

William's going to live..right?

Trisha chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Wow Isabelle, you are one brave writer! No hate mail here, (but poor little boy!), just waiting to see what this prophecy is and what William's role in it will be. Great chapter! I love the way Buffy found Spike.
elfgirl chapter 21 . 6/12/2002
Oh, Jack is sooooo dead.
nocte chapter 20 . 6/12/2002
How nice to come back from vacation and find not one but TWO new chapters! And excellent ones at that! Thank you, Isabelle.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »