Reviews for Vampire High Naruto
Anjanie chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
hotttttt
are you going further?
BigBangTOPisVIP chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
This is just si awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please oh please update soon.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
A nice and different story. I enjoy a good vampire tale, and it's good to see one featuring our favourite characters. I hope you decide to continue it.
emma chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
this is the beat naruto vampire high ever XD
RianLena chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Okay sooo... I started this on deviantArt then jumped here. And seriously, pretty damn awesome so far. But there are a couple of things bugging me, so just hear me out. I think you should raise the rating to T. You drop the F bomb way too many times for this to be considered K still. There are a couple of words here there that have been bugging me... Like 'phase' and 'physical' and how they're spelled with a 'ph' rather than an 'f' and do this a few times with some 'c' words, you just mixed the Cs with an 's' is all. But seriously, total love for the story and I cannot WAIT for more. God job so far!
Christine Jay chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
This is a really interesting story! I think this is the first Vamp story I've come across and it's really good too! So update I wanna know what happens next!
Hatake-kun chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I didn't know that this fic was on FF! XD

Anyway, I luv it!
Elorix chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
What! Just 1 review!... This story deserves WAAAY more than 1 review... maybe 'cause you just put it up... or maybe 'cause you also have it on deviant art... but anyway... even if its just me tootin my own horn for now... on this site...THIS is an AMAZING story peeps!

I didn't think I'd like the idea of a vampire story with Naruto characters in it, but D*& ... it's awesome! I'd have to add, this story has taken a tired idea like vampires..and given it a fresh new look!

The plotline is really interesting...I love the idea of varying ranks of vampires...purebloods.. halfblood...etc.

You continually weave new elements into the story...hooking the reader anew with every chapter!

You done a fantastic job of keeping all the charators in charactor no OOC-ness at all... turly a wonderful story and a great first chapter btw... anywhos... I was readin you on deviiant art as palehorse665... so you'll hear from me from either end...

And read people!...nothing I say can really do this story justice! This is probably one of the most underrepresented stories (as in review-less) I have ever seen...and its seriously a crime!

Just to let ya know some chapies have gone missing on the devient site ... love the artwork acompaning btw...

Anywho I hope you continue to update...
PromistDream chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
This is really awesome! I absolutely love all of the tension between all of the characters. They are really deep and very developed. The plot is pretty awesome also. Good luck writing the next chapter and I can't wait to read it!