Reviews for I Won't be Denied by You
Dani chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I'm intrigued! Please continue this, it looks very promising :)
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was... this was such a win. I was looking for something to help me get David a little better before writing him, and this? This was PERFECT! Ugh, YES!

I can practically feel him now...

Fantastic job! It's like you ARE him!
KLCJadee chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow! That was a great first chapter! I really hope that you find the time to update soon!

I love the fact that it's David that hates Kurt, instead of Wes for once!

I can't wait to read more!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Interesting... o
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'm really interested in what ends up happening in this story. Please update soon! It's wicked good!
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is new. I always read storys about how Wes hated Kurt but never about David. It's nice to see one even if it is a bit sad.
Kluddle chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Dun dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN! xD Awww, poor David. Also, poor Kurt who did nothing wrong. xP Don't worry Kurt, it's just envy rearing it's ugly head. Interesting story, I can't wait to read more. :)
wavid chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
please add more!
RobinWayne chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is really interesting and I wonder what David is going to do to get rid of Kurt. And I actually really want to know if this is gonna follow what happened in the Glee'verse or if it was gonna be slightly AU (ie is SLS/BIOTA gonna happen?) Well, anyways... keep up the great work, can't wait for the next chapter D
Vague Notion chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh my god yeeessss!

I'm so glad you're writing this, the assumed plot idea is awesome. I had a similar idea, but it wasn't nearly as straight-forward and clever as this, so power to you. I can't wait for more!
brenstal chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh my god, that's awesome. I can't wait to see where you take this. Good start!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Quite intrigued by this, definitely want to see where you take it. More please!
triniwriters chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
David? The Bad Guy? lolzz...i haven't heard that one before. But interesting concept and a great start to your fic! I can't wait for more XD
Orchestra-Eight chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This made me laugh a little, just because I never expected it. But I like it, so keep it up :)
Going.Going.It's Gone chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is so good! Usually it's Wes who's the angry/upset one, but I like David as it too :) I guess I would be pissed off if some new guy came to my school and I thought they were taking my best friend away...

Update soon!