Reviews for Love will bring you back
smith041 chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
great job, need more
Mslovebug90 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Would love to see one shots about the babies...I would love to see rose and Emmett's especially
MarianadD chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
Hi, i like the story ;)
but the end...
"The baby is not mine. It belongs to Esme and Carlisle. We have been trying some versions of IVF, and it took. I am carrying their baby. Oh and one more thing. Rose, you and Emmett are next.

Come on...OK!
LadySixx chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
I loved this story please write a sequel
BelleOfTheBook chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I would love a sequel!
inactive2812 chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
great ending
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I HAVE TO READ THIS STORY
jacquie chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
soooo romantic,love gibran-though never read any of his story.
Rhea Bleu chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
There is so much dialogue. I don't know a single person who speaks that much in one go. You don't set the scene or detail the setting so the writing becomes really poor and un-fulfilling. The dialogue itself doesn't reflect real dialect. The pitfalls of writing dialogue is that people tend to write in a similar fashion to writing narrative. That's not how people speak and it's annoying to read. I'm looking at the last paragraph/speech of this chapter. Bloody hell that is a monologue, which is fine if its just once but it happens all the time. I think if you changed the narrative to first person (I think, I want etc.) instead of second person (Edward does this, Bella does that) you wouldn't fall into the habit of writing a painfully detailed description of what characters think through speech.
Soni's Angel chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
Read your story on DCM Squeeze My Lemon and loved it so I decided to check out your other stories;P Loved this version of New Moon and there was no Jacob;) Although I was initially pissed at Edward for leaving her for such a long time and not even trying to check up on her, your explanation of how his bond would protect Bella even if it was from himself helped me get over it. I would love to read a sequel to this story;P
Wish for eternal happiness chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
Your story was amazing and refreshing, I can't wait to see more of Mason and Mariah as well as the rest of the gang :)

Much love and hopes for a sequel

-Wish
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 23 . 3/30/2012
wow that was great loved it
JerinAnn6397 chapter 18 . 2/3/2012
haha! take that Tanya you bitch! lol. I was hoping that you would kill her. :D that just made my day. :D
JerinAnn6397 chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
OMG! :D I... I love it! :D
JerinAnn6397 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
OMG i didn't think that would happen! OMG OMG! I knew Edward would come back! :D Poor Bella... kudos for the slap though. XD