Reviews for A Noxians thoughts
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Awsome
LadySpindle chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
So, just a random note, I noticed this is like the only Swain/LeBlanc fanfiction. It's not right! There should be so many more! (obviously, they're my favorite League "couple" :3 here comes the obsessive fangirl)

Anyhoo, I also love anything with LeBlanc in it - so look forward to reviews so long as you update about Swain and/or LeBlanc.

Now, for some actual reviewing...You really captured their personalities well here, both characters are so cryptic and complex- kudos to you for making them realistic. Just one note, LeBlanc's actual name is Evaine (it says so in her judgement) If you changed it on purpose, then I'm sorry I bugged you about it. If you ever need info on Swain or LeBlanc- just look up their "judgements" (And Jarvan's, b/c it gives an epic description of how he and Swain fight :3)

Keep up the awesome work!

Lady Spindle
LadySpindle chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I like this so far :D
Well, just about anything Swain related I will fangirl over...
I look forward to your next chapters!

Lady Spindle
solomon.leo.7 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This story has sparked some interest :P, plz make more
Byakko chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I noticed your Betrayal fanfiction on the main LoL forums too. I wasn't aware you also wrote this till I realized the usernames, heh.

Anyway, you're basically the only one I've seen to actually a) write about Swain with accurate mannerisms and b) actually show his relationship with LeBlanc which just about noone in the LoL community seems interested in despite the fact they pretty much have the most interaction detailed in the lore Judgements and Journal of Justice combined.

So thanks for that, because yeah I'll say I'm a shipper for them XD

I just have a few criticisms for this fanfic, in that I think it's a bit too candid? I think the tone you have in Betrayal is more accurate and refined, but that's probably because it as written later.

This is more of a way to say thanks for writing these stories, and personally I'm really looking forward to you continuing Betrayal like you said on the forums.
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Excellent story, I think you wrote Swain personality quite well.

Personally, I'd like to see you do a story on Anivia :)
Chrosis chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oooh I like it. I think you do a prett good job of shoeing Swains intelligent mindset. However, I feel that the summoner would be significantly more involved in a league match. If you wanted to show swain acting on his own, why not show a battle if his outside the league? Also I'd love a chapter about Nasus. He barely gets any love. :p