Reviews for Curious Number Four
hmross357 chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
Lol
Luna Alli Rose chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Hey, that's not okay. I want the chapters with the actual school year in them too. I want to see Harry's reaction to when he meets the Doctor. I want to now if Hermione will be frustrated or entranced by the Doctor. There's still so much I want to see! NOOOO! *feints dramatically*
NabikiB chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Both of him, Eh?
NabikiB chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
The Doctor dumps Weeping Angels on Azkaban to deal with the Dementors.

The Doctor takes forcible custody of Harry after witnessing Vernon beating the crap out of the boy...after all, Voldemort and Death Eaters are limited to Planet Earth.

The Doctor drops Voldemort and his Death Eaters off in a parallel universe familiar to most Americans...Planet of the Apes.

The Doctor has to chase Harry and Hermione through Time after they crash into the Time Turn cabinet and get tangled up and thus sent to the pre-history era where there's lots of hungry sabre-toothed cats. He doesn't find them until after History has been screwed all to hell...and a new timeline has appeared to compensate for it.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
re: Registrar Office

Dunno about ENGLAND but in the USA it's part of the Department of Vital Records in most states...it's where birth records are stored. What you probably need, though, is Little Whinging's City Planner's Office.
piogeo chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Nicely done on the timey-wimey bits. I like your story a lot!
SomeAroNerd chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
More pleeeeeaaaaaase! I really really like it!
irezel chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
gotta love the 10th doctor...X)
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
LOVE IT!
Magesa chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Please oh please oh please update this story. After making me cackle maniacally in a packed train car it is the least you can do. Also, that was the most spectacular Snape meltdown I have ever read.
oo chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Oh pleasepleaseplease update soon! I really adore this, so you can't leave me hanging for too long - I am sooo excited to see mr. Noble teaching :) ha! So fun~ :D
oo chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
0_o ?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Azkaban and paradoxes and knock knock jokes oh my! Lol, that was funny. Doctor. Doctor Who?. ... WAIT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Popcornzoe chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
LEFT arm! LEFT ARM! The Dark Mark goes on the left arm!