Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Emelia chapter 1 . 6/3
You are AMAZING! Not only was the plot of this super original and interesting but your writing is exceptional and it seriously makes all the difference. Most fanfiction writers just write, leaving mistakes, technique errors, basic language etc. but the way you write makes your writing so powerful and addicting I honestly can't thank you enough for sharing it. :)
Kurokaga chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
i cried ... is that the end ? i love this story sooooo much thanks for sharing
LaughingLadybug chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
Don't you dare kill him!
Serenity Winchester chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Wow! Daddy's Little Girl is a great story. You're a fantastic author, this was so well written it had me crying at times. I enjoyed all sixteen chapters of Daddy's Little Girl. And I'm adding this story to my favorites, thank you for sharing. Later!
Rain of the Forest chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
Awww...
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Wait... I now understand why the HUNTERS are after Sam... but why DEMONS?
Rain of the Forest chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Um... exactly WHY do the hunters want his head on a platter? If John never went missing, Dean never went to Sam's, and if Sam never left, that means he never went back to hunting... So why do the hunters want him?
PrincessLazyPants chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Very well done! :)
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
aww no epilog? oh well nice story, I sometimes thought about what would of happened if Sam had a kid with Jess before everything happened :)
phyllis16 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY FAVORITE STORY OF ALL THAT I HAVE READ. AND I HAVE READ OVER 150STORIES. I HAVE NOT CRYED IN 5 YEARS FOR A LOT OF REASONS ILLNESS AND DEPRESSION BEING PART OF IT. TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME I FLT TEARS COME TO MY EYES. I WANT TO CRY BUT HAVE NOT LET MYSELF. I AM READING THIS AGAIN TONITE AND IM PLANNING ON LETTING THE TEARS COME,I THINK THIS WILL BE THE BEST MEDICINE I COULD RECEIVE,THE PILLS THE DR, NOTHING HAS AWAKENED ME LIKE THIS . THANK YOU SO MUCHAND PLEASE KEEP WRITING, BLESS YOU
SupernaturalFanPerson chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
That was awesome. Period.
jensengirl4eva chapter 16 . 5/26/2011
Yay so Sammy will be okay. I'm hoping so at least that chapter was pretty intense. Please update soon.
casammy chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Jesus was intense the last chapters, fear that sammy was so sick and dean so driven to despair not to lose to his baby bro, john you are an idol! Except to sammy and this way to dean and ellie also, nobody can live happy without sammy, now I breathe again!
judyann chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Great story and so glad it ended happy! And happy birthday to you! Can't wait to read some more from you!
wannaBwinchester chapter 16 . 5/25/2011
Great chapter, I'm glad sammy's gonna be ok :)