Reviews for The Well
AkuDemyfan chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Poor Demyx. T.T Yet, I'm glad he's back and going to be okay. )

Really great continuation! Keep up with the excelent work! Can't wait to see the next chapters! .

...Over and out...

Jillian Bowes chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
INCEPTION! Lol this was awesome. Well, I mean, it was just terrible for poor ol' Demyx, but it was an astonishing read. :)
Zemby chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Ohh, this is going to be a slow recovery...poor Demyx. Poor Axel and Roxas too!

It's interesting recovery. Can't wait to read more.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Awww. As proven by your other stories. Demyx is not a weakling. That kid has been through tons of crap. He'll get through this too. Love your stories! Cant wait for more.
AuthorOfDreamsXVII chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Now this is something new. I Love how you portray Demyx differently from how everyone else perceives him. You're one of the few who do that. Also the story is really intersting and you did a great start. I'd like to see how it goes along, so I'll keep R&Ring! One Love.
Kora Bloom chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
It'll probably take a while until Demyx is fully back to himself.
Princess of Rose chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
Yeah, Demyx is a boomerang- he always comes back.

Another wonderful chapter. It's nice to see the healing process begin.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Well, for the exchange of a broken body (again), I'd say that Demyx's mind/soul being broken this time is not a bad trade off. It certainly varies from the usual, which is probably good for the poor kid. He always goes through such a rough time...

Still, it really did sound like he had had a stroke at the end. I heard it in my mind, and it was...odd. Good to see him (somewhat) recovering though; that is some deep thinking/hallucinating he was doing in his mind.

I hope the boy can be okay, but of course, you wouldn't want him to not be, ne?
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Utter brilliance. That bit about being the universe and the universe being him was possibly the single most beautiful thing I've ever read.
Lady Lucis chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Holy crap! Demyx! T-T

My god, that scared me for a bit there. Then I thought: "Wait... She wouldn't REALLY kill off Demyx, right? She loves torturing him too much." XD Glad to know I was right. Or... at least partly right, so far.

Please, ma'am, may I have some more?
Kora Bloom chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
You have fun torturing Demyx, don't you?
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Hahaha! I think he is a "people", and I hope he believes so too. Ah, that monster-thing was really annoying (and full of SUCK), so I am very glad it is dead. Huh, funny how the actual queen of the world was that lady. Cool, in that random, spectral way.

Roxas and Axel should have more faith in their good buddy Dem; after all, he has survived so much without fading yet, when his end comes, he ought to just (practically) EXPLODE into darkness when he fades, right? Heck, that is what I can see, no more of this dilly-ing around after you are "dead". Nobodies should not do that after their what-? 28th or something almost-death?

Zemby chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
It's amazing how you write. It's like a seamless transition in a character's thoughts as they are performing actions. Not describing actions themselves, but rather how the character perceives them, and how it affects them directly.

I love it.

Especially the emphasis on words as Demyx remembered them. Speaking of crazy sitar players, I wonder how he will recover?
Zemby chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Really, really enjoying this. Some good horror going on, which I'm not usually into.

Eesh, will Demyx be the same if he gets out?
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
AHHHHHH! Gods...Demyx can't possibly be dead, I know you would never allow that (not YET anyway...). But still, this freak is such a horrible...UGGG. He bugs me so much; his freaky dragon-muck brain is mashed. Good for the people, lashing out at him and hating him.

I was so worried for Axel there for a moment, that the monster might do the same thing to the pyro as he did to Demyx. That would have totally killed Roxas. Speaking of Roxas, go little dude, play that funky sitar! Whoo-hoo!

...oh no...Demy's sitar...disappeared? Oh no...Oh no.../.\

A very good horror story, but so suspenseful...ahhh! Demy~