Reviews for The Well
Canderjack chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I don't know how you're going to top this chapter for Nobody-torturing. It's hard to even get your head around how much worse feeling *nothing* would be. Hopefully this doesn't mean you're giving up on picking on the Trio, even if it does occasionally result in water damage, scorch marks and security violations.
Kora Bloom chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
I hope they get rid of that monster.
IntravenousDollhouse chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This is very well-written and your characterization is accurate and enjoyable to read! It's been a while since I've found a horror fic (especially one this intriguing). Write on! :D
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
ANOTHER EVIL DRAGON ARE YOU

I sense great troubles in your future musical one. /nods

/clings to computer

I will not let go until the next chapter comes. Nope.
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
No! Dem! T.T I hope he'll wake up soon and help Ax and Rox to fight the dragon. Keep up with it! Can't wait for the next chappy! .
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
That Dragon-thing is awesome. Although I hate to think of the devastation it could do to the personalities of the other Organization members if it could make even Demyx aggressive. I think its world really would be literally destroyed in a week then. Awesome concept though anyway, I love all your stories, but especially the really dark ones for some reason. You just write them so well.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
This Evil-Vile Dragon SUX EGGS! I hate him; die, Vile Dragon.

Ha! Go Axel and Irish folksongs! And rockin' Roxas on the sitar; this was so sweet, when he started to play.

It really made me glad how they caught on rather quickly, then kept their heads in the world too. Glad to see the Grey People aren't just slaves/servants to the Vile Dragon. That would be rather bad. Still, this Dragon is rather amusing, believing that color, happiness, joy, art, and music is disgusting and vile. I laugh at that.

I cannot wait to read more, I freaked out so much (again) when Axel and Roxas came upon Demyx's body. How did I know that he was going to be possessed? Again? )
Revolutionary Venom chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
...is "Molly Mallone" the only song Axel knows? I've never heard him sing anything either, come to think of it...
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Sheesh. Poor Demy. How can anyone have such bad luck with so many dragons?
PurpleTurle3711 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Yes, that mysterious dragon IS a charmer. Omg, I so happy Demyx's alive! He's my favorite character! F*ck you, Sora, for killing him. Please update soon!
Princess of Rose chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Yes. Yes he is. XD

I remember, reading this, just how much I like your stories, Xanrivash. I finished reading them a while ago, and I am enjoying this one just as much as all the others. You just seem to have this way with words... not to mention, your characterization is both unique and exactly like in the canon.

I can't wait to see what you'll do next. Really, I'm kind of anxious...
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Hope Demyx gets out of there.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
faudskalfdsak;

WHAT HAPPENED D8

IS HE ALRIGHT-of course he's alright you wouldn't kill him off... would you? ...

THERE'S ALWAYS A FIRST.

AFNASDJKFSDFDHASJKFSD

/clings to screen

I... must... knowwwww... A
Xanri chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
My first thought hearing "The Well" and reading that it was Fantasy/Horror? "The Ring". Sort of glad and apprehensive because it obviously wasn't so... If it was "The Ring" I'd know what to expect. Since it's not, I'm kind of scared of what's next.

Please continue. Your stories are always wonderfully original.
PurpleTurle3711 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
IM ENCOURAGING YOU TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »