Reviews for The Well
Canderjack chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh my God, they killed Demyx! You b stards!

This is a world where Pandora's box was opened and there was no Hope in the bottom to give respite from the troubles inside. We need a Light-bringer to show up right about now.
Lavender Kiss chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I encourage you! I wanna know what the hell the taint was and what it's going to do to Demyx. I admire the way you always manage to come up with original and interesting stories. Seriously. You should totally just change the whole kingdom hearts game into this AU and in the point of view of Demyx. This Demyx would definitely not have been killed by Sora.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You wouldn't dare leave this unfinished!

That is just not you, and you wouldn't do that to your loyal fans!

... or to Demyx.

Write on girl.
firefly267 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oooo... I dislike the cliffhanger. Lol. :P

Very good I can't wait for more. :)
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh. My. Gods. DEMYX!

This is a really interesting story; I definitely want to see more of this unfold. I just hope that Roxas and Axel (upon awakening) can see how messed-up they were acting, and then get back to this "uglified world" in time to...well...do whatever it takes to get Demyx breathing again, I suppose. Oh, Demyx... ( I am really worried about the guy...do please, write more asap.
Princess of Rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Noo Demyx! Don't touch the evil water!

Oh god, I am actually almost panicking with that last line. Write the next chapter, post it, please!

On another note, I'm pretty sure that they are being so mean to one another because of the world they're on, but I really want to know the precise reason why...

Thank you for yet another lovely story, Xanrivash :)
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
*encourages!*

Despite the title, I had no idea there was going to be a well, haha This is great! What an interesting idea. Keep it up! :)
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
*encourages you*

Oh wow. I'd be sitting on the edge of my seat if I were sitting.

I imagine Axel and Roxas get home, clear their heads, then go "wtf?" and go home to rescue Demyx. :3 Or at least try to. Then again, the thing affecting them might linger for a while...too many things to speculate on. I'll just sit here patiently and wait for the next chapter.

Storm
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Whoa, cliffhanger.
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow :O This fic is just beautiful. You just made one of the scariest things of all time. A world where nobody cares. And the scene with the kid drowning? Thy was some powerful stuff, right there. I could literally feel my heart clench and my soul draw tight with horror. I need to know what happens next! Update soon, please!
Zemby chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Very interesting...wonder what will happen to Demyx?

Your writing keeps improving, especially concerning descriptions. Very nice.

Looking forward to more, and thanks for writing.
Chiaroscurist chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Yes! You must continue this! 8D Be motivated!
KierstenIsMyName chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is me attempting to encourage you! Liiiiiiiiiiiike it! D
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I demand you to continue this :P We've all be way too long deprived of your stories.
Cupe chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
...Axel is going to be beating himself up once he gets over the sand in his vagina...
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3