Reviews for A Life in Shambles
Loved it!
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
: )
Fran Richards chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Still think Jasper was a bastard. Of all people to take up with he had to pick Alice.
upwithyourturret chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This story was a tearjerker. I never realized how much pain a family can go through while struggling with infertility. The end with Jasper and Alice made me sad, but I predicted it. Jasper's devotion to Bella seemed so abrupt because Bella didn't realize his pain too. You wrote this so well. It was a great read.
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Really enjoyed your o/s. My heart completely broke for her when she saw jasper and Alice. The little girl was so cute and sweet.
SydVish210 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
So sad. I hope she and E find happiness in the future. Are you thinking about adding to it? Would love to see more!
ambivia chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Crying my eyes out.
baby belikov chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This made me cry and think about my future like what if I can't have kids all I ever want to be is a mum
sharonjane chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great little story. I know Jasper did not cheat while with Bella, but I can't help feeling like it was a huge betrayal on his part to end up with Alice their fertility nurse, what a slap in the face that must have felt like for Bella, almost like trading her in for someone who could give him what he wanted, she sees a woman who was meant to be helping her and her husband have a baby now having a baby with said husband.

Now I am not a Jasper/Bella reader at all in any way shape or form, so I cannot explain why I ended up reading this, hmmm. Well at least Edward showed up in the end, I hope they got their HEA, I like to think of them helping each other over their heartbreak and Bella maybe even getting that miracle baby or maybe just living happily finding that motherly bond with Hailey.

I would love to see a continuation of this o/s into a longer fic, or maybe even just some glimses into the future to see how their story turned out.

Thanks for sharing this great little fic.

Sharon
harleys chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
So, so sad! Nice job!
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Well, you'll be dissapointed to know I didn't cry, but it was very well written :) Also, as a rather faithful B&E shipping (I never read Jasper / Bella pairings) I was kinda happy about the ending :)

Thanks for writing and recommending :)
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Great job! Watching the downfall of what was once an incredible relationship was hard. I get why Jasper was upset about this, but I was incredibly angry with him as well - it was almost as if he left bella to her own devices once he planted the seed of "i want a family".

Seeing him with Alice in the end had to be heartbreaking and seeing the family they had begun... so sad.

Thanks for sharing!

xo

jaime
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Well done! This actually made me cry! i don't have any idea what that struggle feels like, battling infertility, but from this story i can almost feel the sting, the helplessness, the way it consumes like fire. This was engaging, bittersweet, and dragged me in from the get-go. Great job! Thanks for writing and sharing, and good luck in the contest!
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh my... Okay i got over the divorce but her to see Him walking down the street with alice and she is pregnant! My heart ached for her, it really did! I was close to tears, I know it's not her fault but I hate Alice now, an jasper - damn him, they should have just waited it out a little longer :,( but I hope everything is okay for her with Edward...
amandac3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It usually takes quite a bit of heartfail to make me cry and you succeeded in that. I felt like I was experiencing all of the emotions that Bella was. I haven't had any experiences with infertility so thanks to this story I can now appreciate the strength it takes to survive and overcome something like this. Thank you for sharing some of your personal experience with us all and good luck.