Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
saffyfan chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
this was glorious. love it!
Spaceship Coupe chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
What you mean to say is "Brittany, please tell me what's wrong. You're my angel baby and I love you with every molecule of my existence. Your distance over the past 24 hours has my heart in tatters. My nerves are shredded, I can't eat. I can hardly inhale properly. I don't care what it is, I don't care. Just tell me. And please, please, please tell me we'll be able to fix it together."

What actually comes out is, "Oh my god, Brittany, WHAT?"

Laughed so hard at that lmao. nice story!
0mniessence chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY HOW SANTANA HAD PLANNED EVERYTHING TO SAY IN HER HEAD AND ALL THAT CAME OUT WAS "OH MY GOD, BRITANY, WHAT!?"

LMFAO
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I adore Brittany.
Kay Lopez chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You are the very first one of my favorite authors on this :) Pleeeease, dont stop wrinting about them!
Sussudio1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hahaha this was pretty awesome! And it was cute that Brittany thought Santana would be mad at her for something like this :)
Ginix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Totally loved it
AlexisBennet chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was SO FREAKING FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing! Really REALLY GOOD!
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hahaha, well done :)

This was just way too adorable.
Crimson Darkness8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Gr8 story! It was fantastic from beginning to end. I especially loved how you described Santana practically/literally needing Brittany to breathe, to function. To live. It was all levels of awesome. Thank you for sharing _
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was GOLDEN
Sadako Mcfly chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Quality stories AND writers will, forever, be quality. D
miknge chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this, :D

Can you update Sleepovers soon too? And that Roadtrip fic :D Thanks
angelmonkey63 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
omg i loved it! so amazing! great work. :)
jadedromantic13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Awesome! Just one, little thing: what would it take to get you to write another chapter (or 20)? I wanna see what happens at the Baxters'!