Reviews for Cas And Mr Wiggle Waggle
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Lol darn deans fear of cute lil kittens! Its yellow fever all over again...
Only without the excuse :)
smile-at-the-camera chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Cass and kitties... are too cute to handle :')
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Okay, I'll say it...awwwww! Cas is so cute. I would go back and edit your comma usage, you will find where they are missing if you read the story outloud. The places you would naturally pause will need a comma - at least that's how I proof read! Good job!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awww.. this was really sweet! Cuteness all around! :D
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Allergies ... the worst. Go Sam for holding it together in the face of true madness ;)

(When will Dean learn that unlikely sentences will continue to come out of his mouth while he stays in the business!)
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Aww, Cas and a kitten! That is just BEYOND adorable! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
hahahah love how you introduced Cas to bodily functions!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
hahahah love how you introduced Cas to bodily functions
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Cas makes me smile. :) And I love the fact that he wants to keep a cute little kitten, even though he's allergic. I would totally do the same thing. Kittens are too cute to give up!
Wynefred chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is seriously funny! I love Cas' eagerness to keep the kitty and how well you described his childlike joy. Nicely done!
DeanandCastiel-my-boys33 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Lol cats aren't the only cuddle-able things wut about Cas? Lol cute chapter! Keep writing!
Difficult-notImpossible chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lol this was so random! I liked it though, pointless, but entertaining! Dean's scream rocked too!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story made me laugh!

Celeste, your characterization of Cas is just perfect. The idea that he wouldn't know what a cold is... Dean in a towel.. and screaming like a girl? I really loved that whole scene.

Only one thing: If he doesn't know what a cold is, would he know about pharmacies? But that's something you can easily change.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This was adorable! Dean's girly scream was great and I could just see poor Cas's face when he thought he'd have to give up the little kitten! So cute!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Cas being heartbroken over the possibility o not being able to keep a kitten due to allergies is a fluffy little piece of awesome.